501 S Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222, USA
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Never buy a door/installation from Lowes. It's been a complete nightmare that I'm still dealing with 4 months later.

The installers didn't come with the proper equipment but still made it "work." I am still waiting for the proper equipment to arrive/be installed. The product was purchased in Louisville, KY - specifically the Hurstbourne Lane location.

I have probably called that story over a dozen times to have them come out and finished the job that I paid for - I'm not even complaining about the installation fee doubling after I signed a contract... I used Home Depot at my previous home and had a very positive experience, I am kicking myself for going to Lowes this time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Door Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

h.kitchener

These big box stores use many outside contractors to do these things---some good, some bad. I have found it's always best to buy the, say door and then either install it myself or have a local contractor do the install if I cannot.

They don't get paid until they do the job and do it right, thus they usually do a good job for you. Relying on the transient sub contracted thru Lowe's or other can be a hit or miss situation as you found out.