Ordered a door in March. Door arrived at Lowe's in May.

By mid May, Lowe's installer arrives to remove our old door and install the new. Well, the installer that originally measured our door and opening was fired and the new guy couldn't figure it out. Now it's Memorial Day weekend and Yay the Lowe's installer is here!! He and his 2 man crew worked for about 2 hours and the job was finished.

I was so happy to have a new front door (the old one only closed if you dead bolted it) that I overlooked all of the flaws. I did point out to the younger side guy installer that it looked like white caulk at the top of the chestnut colored door front. He assured it would wipe clean. NOPE.

Upon closer inspection, the door was scratched, scraped and nicked up all over. It is now July 29. I still do not have my new door slab. Due for install Aug 8, we'll see.

Stephanie, asst mangager along with Mary, installer receptionist from the Pottstown Lowes should no longer have a job!!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LOWES ...EVERRRR!!!!!

Reason of review: all of the ABOVE!.

I didn't like: Unwilling to help, Costumer services, Incompetent management, Lack of communication, Poor turn around time.

Comments