Ordered a door in March. Door arrived at Lowe's in May.

By mid May, Lowe's installer arrives to remove our old door and install the new. Well, the installer that originally measured our door and opening was fired and the new guy couldn't figure it out. Now it's Memorial Day weekend and Yay the Lowe's installer is here!! He and his 2 man crew worked for about 2 hours and the job was finished.

I was so happy to have a new front door (the old one only closed if you dead bolted it) that I overlooked all of the flaws. I did point out to the younger side guy installer that it looked like white caulk at the top of the chestnut colored door front. He assured it would wipe clean. NOPE.

Upon closer inspection, the door was scratched, scraped and nicked up all over. It is now July 29. I still do not have my new door slab. Due for install Aug 8, we'll see.

Stephanie, asst mangager along with Mary, installer receptionist from the Pottstown Lowes should no longer have a job!!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LOWES ...EVERRRR!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unwilling to help and costumer services. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above!" of door and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Lowes needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned door in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments