2.3

During this recent summer 2017 I purchased a microwave range online with an in store pick up. When I arrived at Lowes to pick up my items, I was told that my order was canceled, but the money was withdrawn from my account.

A week later I ordered floor tile the same way, after waiting almost 4 hours after purchase I arrived at Lowes and was told that my order was canceled again. Now because I know I gave the store ample time to contact me I not clear as to why I didn't receive a call informing me that the order was canceled. Both purchases told me that these items were available in store for pick up.

Both times Lowes took my money, leaving me to wait days for reimbursement. Also I made several attempts to contact Lowes through their customer care number only to be placed on hold forever, which lead to this review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: some type of discount compensation .

I didn't like: When rep did help it was like it was a chore to do their job.

Comments

Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States #1353411

Stop ordering online. Lowe's corporate is deluded into thinking they will someday compete with Amazon but their inventory numbers are too sketchy to ever be a real competitor.

You will never have a faster or more convenient experience by shopping online.

Just go to the store and pick out your own stuff. You may have to wait in line forever because there are never any registers open, but at least you'll only be charged for the things in your cart.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1353113

If your going to the store to pick it up, why don't you just go the the store and buy the product? Seems like ordering on line is just an extra step in the purchase process.