Verified Reviewer

Poster decreased review rating.

Original review updated by user Feb 11, 2021

Placed a large $6,100 fencing order at Lowes 2766 on 12/5/20 (transaction # 8819**** or sales # S2766AP3). We were told it would be in around 4-5 weeks.

Its been almost 3 months and we still don't have the fence and cant get any real answers. 3 different people have said our order was in, while others are saying none of it is. Within a 5-minute time frame, we get totally conflicting stories, I called their corporate office, and it seems my local store never placed the order. All items are in stock at their distribution center and at other nearby stores.

I have emailed the sales rep, the manager and the assistant manager constantly and none of them have done a thing. The assistant manager keeps saying he doesn't know anything or even have an ETA - after 3 months. They could drive within a 15-mile radius and have my entire order, but they don't value me enough as a customer to do that. I suggested it and the assistant manager said it was too logistically difficult.

Its totally unacceptable and unprofessional. I just want what I paid a lot of money for.

User's recommendation: Don’t Place a Special Order at Lowe’s.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Price.

Lowes Cons: Management, Lack of response from corporate lowes, Miscommunication, Does not value customers, Time frame.

Location: Whitestown, IN 46077.0