183 Cassidy Blvd, Pikeville, KY 41501
1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After buying 3 disposals in less than a year, i Upgraded to the best they had. They would no longer replace the old ones.

The new one lasted exactly 1 month and they refused to repair or replace it because they said it was obviously installed incorrectly because I was having so much trouble. Tell me how the *** do you install a garbage disposal incorrectly. My daughters whirlpool washer broke down and after tries at fixing it, lowes told their own repair man they would no longer pay for his services, and they would not send another repair man, so our extended warranty is worthless. LOWES IS WORTHLESS.

I will NEVER step foot in any of their stores again. I can afford to go into mom and pop stores where I can get personalized service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Preferred solution: Trade with Home depot or other stores .

Lowes Pros: Variety, Location.

Lowes Cons: Customer support and quality of appliances.

• Lowes Does Not Honor Warranties

Comments

Something sounds odd if you have gone through 4 disposers within a year. Are they being overloaded?

Run without water? My guess is that it is being abused rather than their being defective units.