I bought a GAS RANGE STOVE at Lowe's in Stockbridge GA 3505 MT. Zion RD, August 12 2016.

In October I called the service department because the TOP of the range started to melt and the burner were skinning in, it took about 3 week for them to replace the top range. Thanksgiving Day we where cooking dinner and the oven BLOW IN it was so, loud, the next day I called the service center stated to them what happen. Manger from whirlpool stated not to use the stove it seen like a safety issues with the range. They told me to contact Lowe's about another range I told them I didn't want the same range back in my home so they said they will give me my money back for the range.

I have been without a stove for21 days having to buy food out or go to my mother home to cook Lowe's has given me the worst nightmare ever I have experience with a major company, the manager at this need more training BRUCE, GEWNLY, NAPOLEON and the worst one ASHLEY talk over you so you can't say anything in respond. They have had the money from Whirlpool for the range and no one called. December 5 2016. I call back to this store so many time until am sick and tired, trying to get my money back or a stove they didn't have was told by ASHLEY if she order one in the price range I would not get it until after new years stated that it takes 18 day so am to go with out a range for the Holidays.

I have spoke with Lowe's consumers department stated they would call the store to have them to return my money for the range, got a call from BRUCE stated that they need to pick up the range and I stated that they need to return my money at the same time he stated he only was told to make arrangement to have the range picked up them ASHLEY stated that I could not get my money back until they get the range and once they check it in I can come to the store and get my money never heard of a store doing something like this to a customer my life have been turned upside down all because of a defective range that was sold to me. I work hard for the things I buy for my home, A BIG COMPANY like Lowe's just take your money for there benefit, and the employee at this never will go back if looking for an appliance I will make sure I let other know to stay away from this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Oven.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Lowes Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Yeah I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner once too and apparently mice had gotten under the top burners and were nesting with cotton and bits from the fields. I lit up the burners to cook and then when I turned them off they BLEW out all this nasty stuff. I hate when that happens.