I purchased my GE glass-top stove in June of 2012 but didn't start using it as I was still renovating my home.Once I started cooking I noticed the seal around the top of the stovetop was coming off.

I've barely used this stove and am already experiencing problems. I've also had to order knobs as they are plastic and break easily. I should have purchased an electric stove and not this fancy poor quality one. This is so disappointing...what has happened to QUALITY PRODUCTS?

No more GE products for me.Item #: 260651 | Model #: JB645STSSGE 30-in Freestanding Smooth Surface 5-Element 5.3 cu ft Self-Cleaning Electric Range (Stainless)

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #695823

So why didn't you list this as a GE complaint, not under Lowes. Lowes didn't create the problem.

Lowes - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Lowes - Masterforge grill Lowes "Couple of days ago I was grilling dinner and had finished the steaks, turned the grill off and went into the kitchen area to eat sat down at the table..." Read more Lowes - Deceitful Pricing Lowes "I just found Lowe's to be completely dishonest with their prices. Recently, I noticed online that my store had some tiles on sale from $9.91 to $2.48 until 2/28/2017 (it..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more