I purchased my GE glass-top stove in June of 2012 but didn't start using it as I was still renovating my home.Once I started cooking I noticed the seal around the top of the stovetop was coming off.
I've barely used this stove and am already experiencing problems. I've also had to order knobs as they are plastic and break easily. I should have purchased an electric stove and not this fancy poor quality one. This is so disappointing...what has happened to QUALITY PRODUCTS?
No more GE products for me.Item #: 260651 | Model #: JB645STSSGE 30-in Freestanding Smooth Surface 5-Element 5.3 cu ft Self-Cleaning Electric Range (Stainless)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Stove
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "Purchased a drill and impact driver Set from Lowe's. I purchased a replacement plan at the same time. 60 days after the purchase the drill broke. I..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer /..."
- "We stayed at the red roof inn in Cookeville Tennessee. It was the dirtiest rooms we have stayed in. There were urine stains all over the carpet...."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "My husband AND I purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011 (Model # WTW7800XW2). About 10 months after I purchased this I noticed a hairline crack..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."