I purchased my GE glass-top stove in June of 2012 but didn't start using it as I was still renovating my home.Once I started cooking I noticed the seal around the top of the stovetop was coming off.
I've barely used this stove and am already experiencing problems. I've also had to order knobs as they are plastic and break easily. I should have purchased an electric stove and not this fancy poor quality one. This is so disappointing...what has happened to QUALITY PRODUCTS?
No more GE products for me.Item #: 260651 | Model #: JB645STSSGE 30-in Freestanding Smooth Surface 5-Element 5.3 cu ft Self-Cleaning Electric Range (Stainless)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Stove
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "The worst experience EVER! We purchased an exterior door (primed pre-hung door). We were told to use a Duramax Exterior Semi-Gloss Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One. When..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."