State: Georgia Clear all filters (164 of 4916 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Very rude in the paint department

I have went to lowes hardware in va for years and never had so much of a problem from one individual, as i did today. Hers how it started i had bought some paint "the best" as told by the employee, well as i had some problems with the coverage. i called and the lady was very rude to me as was her associate in the backgroud she was telling her "she didnt want to talk to me or she would holler at me" Well needless to say she was more less calling me a liar, so i called the store manager he then told me to bring the paint back, which i told him and he said he would talk to the associate, needless to say i will not return to the paint dept at lowes again, id rather get my pain some other place, more curtious ppl. youd think with a big sale they would be friendlier.

It is customer like you that put a big pain in the you you know were! Peoppe in the paint dept give good advice and you the customer hear only what you want to.

You want to get the job done the cheapest and quickest way possible, but you ask what is the best! That is bull!

If you are told to do your job this way and then pick the cheapest products you can, well buddy thats what you get a cheaply made and poorly done job! Dont blame the Lowes Paint Dept for you short comings!

Brian F

Am I supposed to be a man, am I supposed to say, it's OK, I don't mind. I don't mind.

Well I mind! I mind big time?

And you know what the worst part is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ.

It's customers like you that cause us pain....you can NEVER be satisfied, even if we did it 110% correct, and threw ouselves on a sword afterward, you'd still complain about something! Also, the word is couteous, not curtious. Oh the pain...the pain

Just one question. You posted I will get my pain some other place.

Is this a typo or did you purposely type Pain because of the bad experience you experienced. (the rude attitude, accusing you of lying ect.)

View more comments (3)
Service
Lowes Manager

Lowes review in Augusta, Georgia: WHERE IS THE FLAG

If your Lowe's does not display our American Flag Outside, Ask them why. Lowe's customer support told me it was to respect the diversity of their customers. So in other words they respect illegals and others by dis-respecting America. If their shoppers are offended by the American Flag they do not need to be in America. If they refuse to learn the language they do not need to be in America. A tiny American flag sewn on some employees work smocks is not a show of support for the Nation that has enabled Lowe's to become a large company. Fly OUR flag outside or close your doors.

This is the first time I've seen this posting about Lowe's. I've wondered why Lowe's doesn't fly the flag at their Southaven, MS store.

I was in the store today and asked to speak to the manager about this very thing. Was told by a customer service agent the manager wasn't available but he could help. When I asked why Lowe's doesn't fly an American flag, he told me they have them hanging all over the store. I saw one.

I asked why not outside and he didn't answer. I also notice that Walgreen's doesn't fly a flag. You would think two of the biggest corporations would be grateful to the country who made them great.

If you love this country, tell the folks where you shop you would like to see the American flag flying in the front of their store. I did note Chick FilA and Hardees were flying flags.

An American flag flying outside. Is that what would make you feel better while you walk out with the cheap Chinese products you just purchased?

Lowes in Kona Hi don't

Please do so and show you are American

You need to read Facebook! We as Americans are outraged by Lowe's not flying the American flag.

I will be shopping along with many many others at Home Depot or my our local hardware stores.

My bank didn't fly a flag either, Said it might upset some customers. Told the bank manager this is a customer that would no longer be a customer if they didn't put the flag up.

This is America and if the American flag upsets anyone they can leave. The bank now has a very large flag on display outside. Went to Lowe's, got the Manager and told him I would be shopping at Home Depot until they put a flag up OUTSIDE where it belongs. Being in a Military town it has been easy to get customers to leave Lowe's for Home Depot.

So many people complaining about business moving away but not enough complaining about businesses catering to foreigners. Us old retired Vets will not give up or give in.

@Rat38

I agree I heard this going on first hand ... I was aggravated to find this out myself since I have veterans in my family for one but, hurt as an American at the same time for these companies to be feeling like this...

Do you think if an American customer in another country complained about our flag not flying in front of their store they would do the same? I doubt it! Oh, I better stop there cause I can go on and on about this topic...

Thank you for my freedoms and your service to our country!!!

Hey PAY ATTENTION. You sure are a foul mouth and probably an America hating liberal.

Liberals are the first to cry "Racist" about anything and everything. The AMERICAN FLAG deserves to and should be flown high above the building. Not inside. The Walmart and Home Depot stores here do fly the flag outside and I go into any large business that doesn't and ask they why.

Lowe's is the only one with the lame excuses. Call me names if you want.

I know what I was doing during the Nam War and if your pitiful body was alive then I bet I know what you were doing... Say it to my face panty waist.

:grin

They don't care about their employees or flying the flag. & why would they fly our flag? Everything in the store is from china, so why not fly theirs

It's true! 1-2-2011.

My neighbor works for Lowe's and they are taking down their flag pole and flag in Bixby, OK.

Lowe's has their heads in their rears.

They don't seem to realize that all the money they make is spent by read blooded Americans!

It's this type of pandering to the cry babies that makes the worth of their stock drop.

Every Lowes in my area had a flag right by the main entrance. I don't know where you got your infomation but your wrong!!!

They come to America for freedom. However they are offended by the flag.

How rude. However all the Lowes I see have American Flags. Only one did not, and that was during my vacation to Canada.

It had a Canadian flag. :D

BOYCOTT LOWES!

I HAVE SENT SEVERAL E-MAILS URGING PEOPLE TO SHOP AT OTHER BUILDING SUPPLY BUSINESSES!

NO MORE SPANISH LANGUAGE SIGNS..... NO MORE ILLEGALS PERMITTED TO WAIT AROUND IN LOWES AND HOME DEPOT PARKING LOTS....NO MORE SUPPORT FOR COMPANIES THAT DO NOT DEFEND OUR FLAG AND OUR COUNTRY!

ALSO BOYCOTT LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES (COMMUNISTS) TRY TO EDUCATE THEM BUT IS THAT DOESN'T WORK...DON'T TALK TO THEM...DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THEM....DON'T SOLICIT THEIR BUSINESS....DON'T HELP THEM.....SHUN THEMAT ALL TIMES!!!!!

DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES!

sounds to me you don't need to live in america.i think its great to show the flag.ANYWHERE

Oh, forgot something, a big HOO- RAH to Rat38!!!! I wish this guy was in my Lowes!

So few red-blooded Americans left who know that what is happening to our GREAT COUNTRY is NOT RIGHT!!! To all you idiots who knock Rat38, take a close look in the mirror, you're actually knocking yourself AND the country that gave you the right to say your *** Tell you guys what, next time America is in a crisis, pick up your phone and call Mexico!

(Maybe they'll call France, too, for reinforcements!) that'll scare the bad guys!! for sure!!

probably only a matter of time before OUR AMERICAN FLAG is taken down and the mexican flag is put up there!!!! Every day, i wish Lowes would let me take the blue spray paint and cover the spanish words on our store department signs!

And...what is it when we call another Lowe's store, we have to listen to the menu in spanish as well??? They can learn English if they want to stay in this country or go back to Mexico and work in a burro wash for a dollar a day.

RAT38, your are truly a *** from ***. It is flown at every *** Lowe's store.

It is above the Customer Service Desk if you would stop your *** and pay attention you would have noticed that. You are an arrogant racist *** that should worry about things that are more important. Does every Walmart fly an American flag outside of each one of their stores?

NO is the answer. So shut up.

RAT38, you are dumb. Plain and simple.

If you would get off your pedistal, and walk in the store and notice above the Customer Service Desk, there waves the American flag.

Does EVERY Walmart wave the American flag in front of the store on the outside? NO-is the answer.

@Lowes Knows

Hang that flag high outside ! Don't hide it in the store under the carpet !

Sigh, I guess I have to defend the *** Lowe's DOES wave flags, high from the beams in the store by the front registers. I have worked in 2 stores now and each displays a large American Flag.

So it isn't outside! But we aren't just American's on the outside, we are Americans on the inside.

I have no problems with flying the American Flag large and proud... But seriously the bigger concern here should be the fact that 80% of the manufactered goods inside a Lowe's comes from India, China, Tawian, Mexico..... There is bigger fish to fry than the flag issue.

And while we're at it, I will personally buy the blue spray paint to spray over ALL of the blue and white signs that have spanish written on them!! Memo to mr. Niblock.....

There is a flag planogramed in every Lowe's store by corporate! It is flown there year round with great pride and respect!

Hang it high !!! Don't think so.

This company shouldn't have that right.

See what they do in a US court rooms

To a US consumers That supported them. Up until there injuries.

When finished here check out

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

:( :sigh

I agree with you completely. If they are living in the U.S.A than they should not be offended by the American Flag.

Not to be rude but if they are offended by the flag than they should go back to their country. They probably come to U.S.A for all the freedom and rights that they get.

Since U.S.A is providing these freedom's and rights (and a place to live) they should honour the flag. Lowes should not let them push them around by being offended by the flag.

View more comments (25)
Review

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Store manager in Gulfport talks down to customer in public

The store manager in Gulfport, MS (Mike) in July of 2008, was upset because another manager gave my wife a discount on a BBQ grill and Washer/Dryer combo. He cornered my wife on the sales floor and talked rude to her in front of other employees and customers. He was saying,"don't you think you've gotten enough discounts from our store? whenever you need help ask for me, noone else!! I'm the only one you're allowed to talk to. You can forget ever getting any discounts... cause the answer is always going to be no !!!!" My wife and I are business owners and spend a conciderable amount of our money at lowes. This is the first time we've experienced such bad customer relations like this at Lowes I think that Lowes Corporate offices should send a representative down.....to fire this man....now. He has no business being in his position if he can't talk to customers properly with respect.

Kudos to the manager!!! I know as a Lowes man myself I get SICK and TIRED of all these whining, "Its all about me" and "don't you know how much I spend here" *** customers!

We don't make a dime off of these thieves, (and yes, they are ALL THIEVES) by having their hissy fit in front of us DEMANDING discounts. The prices are fair to all, irregardless of how much you spend, and if we allow the prices to mean nothing, then they will mean nothing, it will be like a middle eastern bazaar in the stores.

What is your wife too young to write a complaint for herself if she was the one mistreated.

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

View more comments (2)
Service
Lowes Sales Representative

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Class Action Suit against Lowe's

We have been suing Lowe's for the past 3 years only to hear at Mediation that they were ready to offer us $5,000 to settle our case out of court when my husband and I spend over $100,000 on my house remodeling and b/c of all the issues from Lowe's we had experience from *** and could not recover any money from them and lost money on the house during sale. We are gearing up for a class action Law Suite and are looking for lead plaintiffs. We already have a law firm lined up and happy to take us on. Please, send me an email to anna_vladi@hotmail.com if you are as pissed as I am and want Lowe's to pay for their fraudulent representation of professional service and robbing consumers all over the nation!!!

Here is a prime example of someone working the system. they get someone to perform a service it doesn't meet God's expectation of perfection and they sue.

For losing money on the home sale blame that on the real estate agents and property appraisers for inflating property prices and then the big pow. price drops all over the country.

Good Luck sounds like your just trying to recoup your lost from an where you can. Oh and you are more then likely house flippers and you payed to much for the house and figured you were going to make a killing on the house and you just had poor judgement.