State: Georgia City: Alpharetta Product: Lowes Shipping Service Clear all filters (1 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Alpharetta, Georgia - Buyer Beware

1.8
Terrible customer service! In November I ordered a washer and dryer set that was to be delivered in January. Upon the delivery date, Lowes sent me 3 defected items: a washer, dryer and refrigerator all which had several dents in them. I decided to keep the fridge and send back the washer and dryer because the dents were all over the machines and completely unacceptable. I was told by Lowes that I wouldn't be able to receive a replacement washer and dryer for another 2 months and that they would not be able to service me with a loaner set in the meantime. After A LOT of effort, I got corporate to send me a loaner set while I waited on my replacement washer and dryer set. Today, 2 months later, Lowes sent me ANOTHER washer and dryer set that is defected - full of dents, scratches and marks as if I bought it from a dent and scratch store. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. I have spent good, hard-earned money on my appliances and I have yet to be able to use them. The Lowes department store and the corporate office have been careless and apathetic, at best. As a first time customer, this will definitely be my last time. It's a slap in the face that Lowes finds it acceptable to send defective products to customers. Absolutely ridiculous. You even have to send a special request that you want you appliances still in the box upon delivery. That should be a given! Lowes has definitely ruined my experience with them and I have every intention on spreading the word to other potential appliance purchasers in the market.
Review
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111