State: Georgia City: Athens Product: Lowes Sales Representative Clear all filters (1 of 40 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Athens, Georgia - Christmas Tree Bull ***

I am a family man and like to get a Christmas tree with the family. I am used to going and buying a tree and having the store representative help me throw the tree on the car and help me strap it down. I tip the man/woman well and we drive off. I went to lowes today and *** near busted my tail lights out because they wouldn't help me due to a store policy. What their sales management does not realize is that I had over $300.00 of additional items in my cart that were sent back because I was soooooo pissed. I will never shop at lowes again period and will continue to spread the word of how lousy this experience was. This is a customer service and sales initiative issue that needs to be resolved or they will lose a tremendous amount of business.

poly from corp is not to tie down and or put product on customers car 1 damage thatr was done on car before lowes , customer can say they did it when damage was done before some people lok to get money for damage already done all are sue happy thats why :cry

Lazy ***!

They can help you put it on the roof and HELP you tie it, but they cannot tie it themselves. You have to make the actual knots.

Shouldn't come as a huge surprise.

This is a sue-happy society. You say they'd lose a lot of business, but $300 or even the amount you'd spend at the store in a year is honestly nothing compared to a lawsuit.

MOST stores no longer assist customers in strapping or tying things to their cars for insurance purposes. That way if the item falls off your car you're responsible and not the store.

View more comments (3)