State: Georgia City: Atlanta Clear all filters (38 of 4920 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
The store in referance is located in Macon Georgia.On eisenhowser parkway. I have spent thousands of dollars with lowes,I BUY AND REBUILD HOUSES,I HAVE ALWAYS PURCHASED all that was avalabe at lowes,including tools. I have purchsed several Kobalt knives that has...
Meilyn

I had a similar experience with a Lowe's in Flower Mound, TX. I tried returning a battery less than 1 1/2 years hold from a Kobalt garden tool.

The Kobalt website shows a 3 year battery warranty to be excerised at the Lowe's of purchase.

Lowes's catagorized the battery as last years model and refused to honor the warranty. From their perspective there was no way to replace the battery for equal trade nor did they want to take a loss by refunding the purchase.

View more comments
Loss

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: They never fix wath they sell

BOSCH sucks washer didn't clean.I bought a washer&dryer to match normal right.I bought extended warrenty.Both needed fixed befor one year.My washer has been broke sence 5-25-08 they keep saying they are going to fix it.The laundry mat has made more than more than I paid for them all most.Every time I email them they say they neen some more enfo but they have been out and fixed them before so it just keeps breaking.You should see all the cracks in my dryer by the screws in the door.I'm to old for this ***

Are you in Anger Management classes Retailer4life???? you seem bitter

If you have your receipt and the extended protection plan call the number for the service advantage. They will tell you what to do to get it fixed.

Normally send a tech hired out to come and look at it.

This number has to be called if it to be fixed. Hope this helps.

Instead of buying a wash machine, I honestly feel that your money could have been better spent taking remedial grammar lessons.

View more comments (3)

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Warrenty service not so hot

i have extended warrenty for duet washer and the people they send to service it is not knowledgeable in the front load washers. i have water that is in the tub of the washer when it is not in use. my husband called them and they told him it was normal. i just called the service again and they will hopefully send someone who knows what they are doing. also it took them a week the last time to come back to my home to undo a mistake they made and i couldnot use my washer until they returned do you think they cared no. also they wait until close to 5 to show up to do they repair then they run through it to get done
Product
Lowes Warranty

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Unable to use military indentification

I just returned home from Lowe's on Perkins in Memphis. My husband and I have made many purchases at Lowe's during the years. we usually pay with our debit card.Today i paid with a check. i was very surprised that i could not use my military ID for identification. This card has everything my drivers license does plus a picture. My husband served 41 years in service helping keeping our country safe. i plan to share this with all our military friends, also all the military groups that my husband is part of. I feel sure that Lowe's doesn't care. I do and will think seriously about shopping with you again. Carolyn Moffatt wd4smw@bellsouth.net

Thankyou for your service, first. Second, they should have offered you the 10% Lowes discount at the register for a)active duty b)disabled veteran military ID to get the discount. Military ID is NOT something to be easily copied or falsified, but Im not getting into all that, however should be better than a drivers license, it is every where I travel, including hotels etc.

Good Luck with all that, I dont really like Lowes for too much of anything compared to Home Depot, SemperFi

Oh boo hoo. You have to carry a valid driver's license just like everyone else.

Cry me a freaking river. You aren't even the retired veteran, you're husband is. I've managed retail stores, and I've worked for Casinos and we didn't take Military ID either. And what does it even matter?

What does them not taking your ID you once used to get onto base with have to do with you buying *** from Lowes? Or is it one of those "it's the principal of the thing" nonsense? Does your military ID have your DRIVERS LICENSE number on it? Because after all thats how they track checks.

They write the drivers license number on there for a reason you know. :roll

Military I.D. is not a valid form of identification anywhere for the validation of a check.

I respect the service your husband has given, as my brother and my wife are both veterans.

By the way, so does Lowe's, as they are the only retailer to offer a military discount - with "military" I.D. , of course.

I SERVED 40 YEARS IN THE MILITARY. THANKS FOR YOUR HUSBANDS SERVICE.

HOWEVER MILITARY ID CAN BE FORGED, THEY ARE SAFER NOW.

IF YOUR CHECK WAS BAD WHO DO YOU THINK WILL PAY FOR THE BAD CHECK. CONSUMERS LIKE ME.

Carolyn M

Military Indentification

View more comments (4)
Loss

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Christian Employee Fired for Wearing Religious Pin

I shop at Lowes on a regular basis, but Home Depot is directly across the street. I am out raged that the Lowe's location in Tennessee, fired its employee for wearing a religious pin, which I saw on the news tonight. She has the right to wear the pin and show her love for Christ, just as the customer who complained has the right to feel the way she/he does. I will take my business to another store and hope that others will as well. I will tell everyone I know what happened to this woman. Pissed in Prattville, AL.

And you would complain if they allowed people to wear pins promoting non Christian religions. To be fair they don't allow any pins.

If she didn't like the rules she shouldn't have taken the job.

It's too bad you are one of those intolerant it's my way or the highway type of people. People like you is why there are so many problems in the world today.

This is idiotic. If your assertion is that Lowe's is unchristian, I'll remind you that they are closed only two days of the year, and one of them is Christmas.

If your point is that you, as a Christian, have an obligation to punish Lowe's for behavior you disagree with, I'll wait for you to provide me with examples of Christ as avenger. It seems to me the only time he attacked anyone, it was moneychangers IN THE TEMPLE.

Finally, the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself has to reside somewhere in your head. Which aspect of love are you demonstrating here? Feel free to look up 1 Corinthians 13:4, which gives you a specific list of the aspects of love.

Now, stop being idiots. Go and sin no more.

Ladies and Gentlemen, first of all I'd like to say that I am a christian and also an employee of Lowe's. Before anyone starts saying I'll cut up my card and I'll never shop Lowe's again.

Think about the Christians that do still work there for the simple fact that there is no where else to work. You're taking food off of their tables. Wives, husbands and children going hungry because you decided you were going to stop shopping at their parents store because of the ignorance of one store manager. If you do that then you're no better than that manager.

Now second of all the lady wasn't fired. She was simply asked to remove the pin and refused to do so, so she quit and then said she was fired. Anyway, I hope that you will all think of the people who do work there that still go to church and praise and worship the lord. Continue to help us serve you and make our living.

Just do as I do, pray for the bad apples, but never judge the whole book by it's cover.

If any of you come through my line you will hear me say god bless as you walk out the door. And I say now, God bless you all.

I would'nt worry about that - they fired me for worshipping Satan.....

If you people get this worked up about a religious pin, then your life is pretty pathetic. "I'm not going to shop at Lowe's because they made him or her *** the pin" give me a *** break. Stop buying into religious propaganda!

I work at lowes she should not have been wearing the pin in the first place it is against the rules. You are not suppose to wear anything that could offend another person.

@H Ormand

What if wearing clothes offends people? Will they make them take them off to?

I will never shop at Lowe's again either. I cut my card in half and sent it back taped to a note (in red) that said "it's called Christmas for Christ's sake. Keep your card!"

@D Williams

And they will return your card, postage-due, with another note that says "we aren't open on christmas you bible thumper".

The lady actually quit and fabricated the story. Second, its lowes written policy that you can only have lowes affiliated pins on your vest.

Don't be so quick to say "I'll start going to Home Depot". I recently e-mailed them about the fact that "Happy Holidays" is supposed to cover all the winter holidays.

Yet once Christmas is over they say "Happy New Year". Their response was that they didn't want to offewnd non Christians and non-believers.

Yet they will make big bucks off Christians and those who do believe. Apparently they are not worried about offending us.

Was going to build new garage this spring, used Lowe's when setting my new modular home 3 years ago. Will NEVER shop Lowe's again.

There seems to be a lot of Christian people working there, VERY nice and helpful but I'm sorry for them.

Just like someone said, they sell alot of, Christ based, "CHRISTMAS" items and don't mind taking money for them. Well, won't be getting anymore money from me.

THE LORD HAS THE EMPLOYEES BACK AND FINAL SAY!!! WATCH OUT FOR YOU PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE AT LOWES..WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES...BUT ILL DO WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS ME TO AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ANYWAY...GOD BLESS AND HAVE MERCY FOR YOUR IGNORANCE-AND IN THESE HARD ECONOMICAL TIMES????...SO SORRY FOR YOU!!!..

@***LE

Do you beat your slaves and keep a tight leash on your wife too? Because the bible says to do those things as well.

Another event poorly handled by upper management. Lowe's will soon be seeking a government bailout, too.

You can't do anything as an employee to support a religion, but the store can sell "Nativity" scenes & Christmas decorations, lol. Just as Jesus predicted 2,000 years ago.

I agree with all of these comments on Ms. Sutton being fired over expression concerning Christ.

I live in Troy, Alabama and we only have a Lowes and another local hardware store.

The local will get my business from now on unless I am in Mongomery or Dothan and go the Home Depot. This is totally getting out of hand in our country where agnostics and athiest have rights but Christians to not

''The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretence, infringed.'

I WOULD SUE!!!! I'm cutting up my Lowes card.

I will never shop at Lowe's again after seeing on the news that a woman was fired for wearing a religious pin.

@L Smith

You won't be missed.

View more comments (18)

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Very rude in the paint department

I have went to lowes hardware in va for years and never had so much of a problem from one individual, as i did today. Hers how it started i had bought some paint "the best" as told by the employee, well as i had some problems with the coverage. i called and the lady was very rude to me as was her associate in the backgroud she was telling her "she didnt want to talk to me or she would holler at me" Well needless to say she was more less calling me a liar, so i called the store manager he then told me to bring the paint back, which i told him and he said he would talk to the associate, needless to say i will not return to the paint dept at lowes again, id rather get my pain some other place, more curtious ppl. youd think with a big sale they would be friendlier.

It is customer like you that put a big pain in the you you know were! Peoppe in the paint dept give good advice and you the customer hear only what you want to.

You want to get the job done the cheapest and quickest way possible, but you ask what is the best! That is bull!

If you are told to do your job this way and then pick the cheapest products you can, well buddy thats what you get a cheaply made and poorly done job! Dont blame the Lowes Paint Dept for you short comings!

Brian F

Am I supposed to be a man, am I supposed to say, it's OK, I don't mind. I don't mind.

Well I mind! I mind big time?

And you know what the worst part is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ.

It's customers like you that cause us pain....you can NEVER be satisfied, even if we did it 110% correct, and threw ouselves on a sword afterward, you'd still complain about something! Also, the word is couteous, not curtious. Oh the pain...the pain

Just one question. You posted I will get my pain some other place.

Is this a typo or did you purposely type Pain because of the bad experience you experienced. (the rude attitude, accusing you of lying ect.)

View more comments (3)
Service
Lowes Manager

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Store manager in Gulfport talks down to customer in public

The store manager in Gulfport, MS (Mike) in July of 2008, was upset because another manager gave my wife a discount on a BBQ grill and Washer/Dryer combo. He cornered my wife on the sales floor and talked rude to her in front of other employees and customers. He was saying,"don't you think you've gotten enough discounts from our store? whenever you need help ask for me, noone else!! I'm the only one you're allowed to talk to. You can forget ever getting any discounts... cause the answer is always going to be no !!!!" My wife and I are business owners and spend a conciderable amount of our money at lowes. This is the first time we've experienced such bad customer relations like this at Lowes I think that Lowes Corporate offices should send a representative down.....to fire this man....now. He has no business being in his position if he can't talk to customers properly with respect.

Kudos to the manager!!! I know as a Lowes man myself I get SICK and TIRED of all these whining, "Its all about me" and "don't you know how much I spend here" *** customers!

We don't make a dime off of these thieves, (and yes, they are ALL THIEVES) by having their hissy fit in front of us DEMANDING discounts. The prices are fair to all, irregardless of how much you spend, and if we allow the prices to mean nothing, then they will mean nothing, it will be like a middle eastern bazaar in the stores.

What is your wife too young to write a complaint for herself if she was the one mistreated.

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

View more comments (2)
Service
Lowes Sales Representative

Lowes review in Atlanta, Georgia: Class Action Suit against Lowe's

We have been suing Lowe's for the past 3 years only to hear at Mediation that they were ready to offer us $5,000 to settle our case out of court when my husband and I spend over $100,000 on my house remodeling and b/c of all the issues from Lowe's we had experience from *** and could not recover any money from them and lost money on the house during sale. We are gearing up for a class action Law Suite and are looking for lead plaintiffs. We already have a law firm lined up and happy to take us on. Please, send me an email to anna_vladi@hotmail.com if you are as pissed as I am and want Lowe's to pay for their fraudulent representation of professional service and robbing consumers all over the nation!!!

Here is a prime example of someone working the system. they get someone to perform a service it doesn't meet God's expectation of perfection and they sue.

For losing money on the home sale blame that on the real estate agents and property appraisers for inflating property prices and then the big pow. price drops all over the country.

Good Luck sounds like your just trying to recoup your lost from an where you can. Oh and you are more then likely house flippers and you payed to much for the house and figured you were going to make a killing on the house and you just had poor judgement.