State: Georgia City: Atlanta Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (2 of 335 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes - Lowe's Edgewood, Georgia Service is Reprehensible

My girlfriend's landlord ordered a washer/dryer for her at a recently leased condo. Two times a delivery time was given and two times no one showed. Requests were made to customer services and promises made to call back/fix the situation. Very poor results. On third try washer/dryer delivered but stacking kit not. Deliverer said would come back next day. What a crock. Never came and more requests just lead to more non response. Then the manager says after the landlord calls to pursue pressure on the service ok we'll call the tenant to see what and when we can do to remedy the situation. What time shall we deliver/install the stacking kit for you tomorrow Dec 16th? 9 am. What happens? The scheduling recording calls to say between 5 and 7 pm. Why not say I don't give a ***. This kind of service makes you want to put Lowe's out of business. It is so disrespectful. Very low in value. It would have been better to rent a Uhaul, picked it up, and install it yourself. It's like the lowest form of service possible to even be a service.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with Lowes' delivery. Our company, XPO Last Mile, has service providers that are responsible for the deliveries in your area.

We are committed to making things right.

If possible, could you please e-mail me your name and any shipment information you were given for the delivery? You can e-mail me at Jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Jackie

XPO Last Mile

Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Customer service received
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Please don't be such a non chalant won't do what you're supposed to delivery company.

Lowes in Atlanta, Georgia - WORST WORST WORST DELIVERY SERVICE EVER

Did I mention it was THE worst delivery service EVER? I have never had such a nightmare experience in purchasing, delivering, pickup with a company before like I have with Lowe's delivery service. It is an outside contractor. Unprofessional, rude, inflexible, unacceptable, unsatisfactory. And I had the luck to actually have to go through the process TWICE. In all honesty, if it doesn't go as planned this time I am returning the appliances and going elsewhere. And I will never purchase another item from Lowes regardless if it includes delivery or not. To write about what actually transpired would take PAGES.
XPOLastMileSupport

I am sorry for the experience you had with your Lowes Delivery. Our company's contractor may have been the one to deliver to you, but I need to get more information from you if possible.

Could you please e-mail me your name and the city you purchased your items? I know your location says Atlanta, but I don't know if you purchased from a surrounding store?

Please feel free to e-mail me your information at jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com and I will forward your information to our mangers and directors so we can assist you in this matter. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111