State: Georgia City: Augusta Product: Lowes Rebate Clear all filters (1 of 67 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
3.6
I purchased a washer and dryer in November during a rebate promotion. I submitted the documents the very next day. Lowe's can plainly see in their own system that my purchase met all the requirements for the promotion, which was a $100 Lowe's gift card, which I was...

On 11/14/2018 we purchased a Samsung washer/dryer based upon a sign offering a $75 lowes store Gift card AND $200 rebate provided we bought the 4-piece bundle (washer/dryer/2 pedestals). Promo sign was very clear in its come-on and we paid for the "bundle".

The next day we submitted the rebate receipt. January 1, 2019 we still have nothing. A phone call to the rebate department yesterday confirmed their receipt of the rebate request and stated that a $75 gift card was approved and being processed. "Victor" stated that we did not qualify for the $200 rebate.

His English was so poor i really could not understand him. He said the advertisement of the rebates on the sign was meaningless.

Where I come this called "fraud in the inducement" and is illegal. I will follow up with a Consumer Protection agency.

View more comments
Review
Service
Lowes Rebate
Pros
  • Selection of washer and dryer combos
  • Home delivery
Cons
  • Lying about a promotion
  • Shady business practices
  • Awful customer service after the sale
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Lowes Bad SERVICE
  • Lowes Rebate
  • Lowes Rebate Not Honored
  • Lowes Lies
  • Lowes Does Not Honor Promotions

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111