State: Georgia City: Cartersville Clear all filters (4 of 4891 reviews match)
filters

Lowes in Cartersville, Georgia - Sloppy work

2.6
Lowes - Sloppy work
Lowes - Sloppy work
Poor work. gutters damaged trash left in yard. Piece of old roof left hanging in gutter. I took 2 pictures there are lots more damage trash.
OutlyingZorse

Who was the roofing contractor? Was it Ozark Roofing by chance? We have recently gotten the shaft by Lowe's.

Lowes Roof Installation
Poor customer service

Lowes in Cartersville, Georgia - POOR SERVICE

1.7
MY NAME IS BILL AYERS ON 17 AUG I STARTED A JOB OF REPLACING MY 20 X24 DECK.I WENT TO LOWES CARTERSVILLE,GA TO GET MY MATERIAL.I WENT BACK TO THE LUMBER AREA AND FOUND THE RACK OF ADVERTIZED DECK WOOD 5 1/4 X 8 THE PRICE WAS 4---SOMETHING.I LOADED MY WOOD NOBODY ASKED TO HELP ME.I STOPPED TO GET SOME OLYMPIC STAIN 25$ OFF 3 GAL.AND PICKED UP SOME OTHER THINGS.I BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH LOWES 30 YEAR. HAD 10000.00 LOWES CARD AT ONE TIME.WHEN I WENT TO CHECK OUT THE YOUNG MAN CHARGED ME FOR PREMIUM I TOLD HIM I GOT OFF THE 4 DOLLAR HE DID NOT CARE AND BECAME BELIGERANT.A LADY NAMED MICHELL STEPPED IN AND HELPED SEEM IT WAS LOADED ON THE WRONG RACK.WITH NO FURTHER HELP I AND MY WIFE LOADED IT ON THE TRUCK.WE STARTED OUR PROJECT.MY SON HAD BOUGHT ME A NEW DEWALT DRILL FOR MY BIRTHDAY HE BOUGHT IT AT LOWES IT STOPPED WORKING I WAS TIRED AND IT WAS95 DEGREES TOOK IT BACK THE FIRST CLERK GAVE ME ATTITUDE HE WOULD NOT HELP ME I GOT MAD AND ASKED TO SEE A SUPERVISOR I WAS RASING ***.THE SAID THEY WOULD NOT SWAP IT AND THEY COULD NOT TAKE IT BACK THEIR SYSTEM WOULD NOT WORK WITH OUT THE RECEIPT.IT WAS A GIFT.THEN RICK WALKED UP AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE HE WAS CALLING THE POLICE I ASKED HIM TO GO TO THE PARKING LOT AND I WOULD FIX HIS PROBLEM.I LEFT AND WENT TO HOME DEPOT AND BOUGHT ANOTHER DRILL I WANTED TO FINISH THE JOB.I'M 71 YEARS OLD VIET NAM COMBAT VETERAN 33 YEARS ARMY.I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE ATTITUDE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.I NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE AT ANY LOWES.I WILL SEND THIS TOO BBB AND COUNTY BLOGS I RESPECTED HERE. AND RUN THIS IN THE NEWS PAPER.I PROMISE TO NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH LOWES AGAIN AND I WILL SPREAD THIS TO EVERY ONE I NO IN THIS COUNTY AND EVERY WHERE I GO.CALL THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I'M MAD YOU DID DISHONORED ME AND FAILED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU PRODUCTS.WILLIAM H AYERS

I am too a Vietnam Combat Veteran different store different problem still same disrespect to the elderly! I would recommend another look at this store from our brothers in arms.

You're shopping in a self service, big box store. Of course your going to load your own lumber.

Yes, the wood was stocked in the wrong location but they and every other retail store has the right to charge the proper price for the items you take. As far as the drill goes, you are bringing in a high theft item without a receipt. No one knows how old it is and if it was even purchased there. You aren't going to find many stores that would treat that return any different.

It would be easy enough to ask your son for the receipt to get the drill taken care of.

It's obvious you got hot and loud otherwise they wouldn't have needed to call the police. I don't know where you plan on shopping, Home Depot won't be any different.

@Anonymous

you probably never built a 400 sq deck and had the tool go bad so you would not understand the frustration of sat afternoon trying to finish and your new dewalt stopped working,thanks for your comment

@Anonymous

I've built plenty of decks and own quite a collection of Dewalt and Bosch tools. If I have a tool that doesn't work when I buy it, I take it back to the store for an exchange WITH MY RECEIPT.

If they fail later they go to the service center for repair. You're just one of those people that feel they can return anything to the store for any reason. Stores just don't make enough money on products anymore to eat the loss on returns like yours.

It's time you realize the "consumer is always right" mentality is a thing of the past. Stores have to protect themselves from consumer abuse to stay in business.

Please stop shouting with the capital letters, Bill.

I can't read your complaint because it annoys my eyes.

Capital letters are for proper nouns and starting sentences.

View more comments (4)
Lowes Manager
Cons
  • Service and manager attitude
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
I WANT THIS RICK MANAGER FIRED AND ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE CHANGED TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE
Tags
  • defective products
  • Lowes Very Poor Customer Service

Lowes - Manager Review from Cartersville, Georgia

Cartersville George store Karen associate I asked for help she told me she would help me within 5 to 10 minutes she was not back so I went to look for her or the product that I was looking for and found her flirting with a guy in appliances literally hanging all over him your employee should care more about the customers and not flirting with other associates we will no longer be doing business with Lowe's we have switched our contract but to Home Depot
Lowes Manager
Poor customer service

Lowes in Cartersville, Georgia - Credit no credit==give me a brake

this is my story ==a year or so i aplied for a creditcard and was approved. i had a 500.00 line ofcredit. i had charged about 300. paid it off on  orearly.by balance was 0. i decided to get some storm windows for my house for the winter.i spent 10.00 in gas, go in find my windowsjust a 187. i go to the check, guess whatmy good credit line now has dropped to 100.no notice no nothing . yes i destroyed my card right then.lowes sucks they don't need me and i don't need them ===

Lowes doesn't sell Brake's.

I worked for Lowe's for 3 years. No raise, no promotions, only head aches.

The managers they promote are fresh out of high school with no training or work experience and it shows. They hire co-workers to fill in the slots for 5 cent more than the steak and shake up the road, again high schoolers and leave you with these people to try and run/close a department. If you complain, you get written up, then eventually, they will find something to axe you with. I have seen it to many times.

No, corperate doesn't care, they have made their money and now its gonna be just like all the other big box store back in the day, just pull in all the money they can for the next 10 years, screw the workers and then sell-out to Wal-mart. The goings on with this company today would kill the original founders 10 times over if they only new. Companies like this one are the reasons why our econonmy is so sluggish, corperate greed and pennies for the workers.

Everyone at corperate turns their head and doesn't want to admit to the stuff going on with this company, hey, why would they...I mean, who would raise a stink about something when they were making $200,000 a year answering phones? Another big box store rip off of a company.

View more comments (1)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111