State: Georgia City: Columbus Clear all filters (9 of 4891 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Columbus, Georgia - Yor IP signals not working wifi LOWE'S Montgomery store

The issue have been solved. I contacted store and corporate office. The Lowe's Wifi Guest still not working. I was told the problem would be corrected THAT'S been almost two weeks.Thanks for your support.

Lowes in Columbus, Georgia - Shotty service

Used their credit card when I got a refund back to card could not get the cash or money wired back to my checking account. Had to wait 15 days for a paper check. Their rebate check they said they sent never showed up I’m out 150 and they where suppose to sent affidavit for a replacement never got it. {{Redacted}} Lowe’s

There are a number of problems with your complaint. 1st...nobody gives you cash back when you used a credit card to make the purchase, you will get credit back on the card.

2nd...if you hadn't waited so long to make the return it would have just canceled out the purchase.

3rd...why are you complaining about Lowes and not the credit card company that issued your card? It is the credit company that would have sent the check, not Lowes.

Review
#1200864 Review #1200864 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Credit Card
Cons
  • Gave us the run around
Problems with payment

Lowes in Columbus, Georgia - Special Ordering

2.0
We went into the stood and ordered a door online by using a sales rep at the store, we paid for the door at the cast register up front and went home. 10 days later we had not received a phone call letting us know when the door would be in so we called Lowes. They told us that they didn't see where the door had even been ordered (even though we paid for it) and that if we email them the receipt from purchasing the door they would reordered it. Instead of emailing it we drove back to Lowes (30 min one way) and spoke with a sales rep and a manager and they ordered the door again for us and set up a delivery date this time to have it delivered to the house. On the day that the door was suppose to be delivered (2 weeks after ordering it), we called Lowes to find out what time the door would be delivered and they told us that they did not see where the door had been ordered and that they would try to locate the door and let us know. This is beyond ridiculous!
philMcCrackin

Did ya'll hear about lowes new business model ? well what little customer service they do have is now getting farmed out to a call center so you can't complain to a store manager .

not only that but they are taking all the local contractor jobs floors , heating and air ,door installs and giving the installs to a company out of state !

that will be great service . on top of that all the deliveries will also be farmed out leaving no one accountable for damages to the product or home .

Door
Order processing issue
Loss
Full refund

Lowes in Columbus, Georgia - Worst customer service department clerk

Arrived at Lowe's to find one white lady at counter and black man at the opposite counter waiting for the only sales clerk on duty. As I continued to wait patiently in line an employee walk up and assisted the one customer, the black man, whom walked off following the employee. As the clerk continued to assist the lady in front of me, she walked to the opposite counter and began making phone calls meanwhile another black lady was also waiting in line behind me. For five to ten minutes we continue to wait and the clerk is still waiting on the telephone and then begins to assist the white customers walking up to the counter as we continue to wait in line. We then ask why was she assisting customers on one side who are all Caucasian and ignoring the fact that we African Americans had been in line for the last ten minutes waiting for service. The clerk then became rude and justifying why she is helping them while waiting on the telephone. We immediately asked to speak to the manager who then stated she wasn't present so she could not verify what we were saying was true but If it did happen she apologize as the clerk stood there with a smirk on her face as if the situation was funny.....our response look at the camera. I see nothing funny about your employing agency losing money because of the ignorant behavior of its employees.

So, no complaints against the black man, just the white woman who obviously was a racist and a bad person because she happened to be white. GROW UP AND GET A MORAL COMPASS!

The world is not out to get you because you are black. You are your own worse enemy and the only one in your way is yourself.

Define helping those other people. Was it just answering questions?

Definitely pretty difficult to ASSIST somebody while talking on the phone to ASSIST somebody else. This tells me that those others walked up yelled some *** question and rather than listen to those people sit there and bitchhh that employee answered their question and let them walk away.

Clearly there are just a bunch of jackasspeople in your town and min wage employees just trying to do their job.

One word: perspective.

Lowes Customer Care
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes Lg Electronics Washing Machine Review from Columbus, Georgia

So I started the day off with buying an LG washing machine for a 50 % off but it had been "repaired". Thinking Lowes was reputable we went ahead and thought wow we are so lucky, returned it three hours later . Bought another ' repaired ' washing machine for two hundred more about to return that too coz it doesn't work. I don't know what racket Lowes has but I will NEVER buy anything from Lowes ever again. They are a complete scam. Lowes sucks completely and utterly. By far the worst appliance shopping ever. Did I say Lowes sucks. And we are a working class family. And they at trying to screw us over .
Review
#871960 Review #871960 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lg Electronics Washing Machine
Damaged or defective

Lowes in Columbus, Georgia - Ordered a refrigerator on Labor Day weekend and still waiting for delivery

2.0
My wife and I purchased a refrigerator from Lowe's in Columbus, Georgia over Labor Day weekend (the first week in September). When it was delivered, there were scratches, dents, and obvious signs of it being a "floor model" which was not what we were told we purchased. We sent it back and were told that we would need to wait for a new one to arrive to the store. We were offered a refund, but that would result in us missing out on all the Labor Day deals that other stores had to offer at no fault of our own. On a positive note, Lowes did let us utilize the "floor model" until our new refrigerator could be delivered. Now it's the 10th of November and we are still awaiting the arrival of our new refrigerator. We get occasional calls telling us that it will be delivered in a couple days only to receive another call notifying us that it hasn't come in yet. I received another call today from the delivery supervisor explaining that the refrigerator wont be here this week and an explanation that no one at Lowes seems to understand why we are still waiting on something that was purchased back in early September. We have given up on complaining to the store management as they don't seem to offer any solutions, only excuses and finger pointing. We don't want to ask for a refund as it we would lose the great labor day deal that we got, so we're basically screwed into sitting and waiting until Lowes decides to finally deliver our new fridge. It's a shame. The morning that we purchased the refrigerator, my wife and I were talking about cancelling our Home Depot credit cards and getting one at Lowes. For obvious reasons, that won't be happening. I hope that someone at Lowes corporate catches wind of this so that I may actually get my fridge in a timely manner and an inquiry into why this happened is launched and whoever is at fault gets identified. It's obvious that the store management can't seem to fix it. In the meantime, I guess we'll be glad to at least have the loner that Lowes provided and wait for the day that our September purchase is delivered.

Got my fridge in finally. In regards to your comment, my answer would be that I want less jerking around.

I am not as educated as you probably are in this area, and all I get are weekly broken promises that it'll be delivered.

Had I been given the info that you provided rather than a weekly call telling me that it'll be in next week for about 2 months, I wouldn't be on this board.

Anyway, fridge made it and all is right with the world. lowes even let me keep an extra freezer shelf from the old one.

The delays are probably with the manufacturer. For example if you bought an LG in a color other than stainless steel it probably won't be available in their US warehouse.

It would have to be scheduled for production in Korea which can take 4-6 weeks then another 3 weeks to ship to their warehouse in Texas and another week to the store. They have offered a refund, they are letting you use a refrigerator, what more do you want?

Review
Cons
  • Labor day purchace not delivered
  • Delivery of wrong product
  • No special offers as compensation
Problem with delivery
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Management Issues

Lowes - Review from Columbus, Georgia

I purchased a refridgerator that was "in stock" with my debit card on Saturday of Labor Day weekend. Not only did I not get the next day delivery as advertised (it wasn't delivered until Tuesday), but it was an old beat up floor model. We called and were offered a replacement of a different model, but due to nothing in stock it'll take 2 weeks for a fridge. Now im stuck using coolers until I get my refund which will take 2 or 3 days. This is horrible and no compensation for their errors. Horrible.
Helpful.Tech

Offering to provide a refund seems reasonable enough.

lurkerga
@Helpful.Tech

It would be reasonable however all Labor Day discounts would no longer be available.

Lowes Replacement

Lowes in Columbus, Georgia - Botched range installation

Lowes - Botched range installation
Purchased a range and microwave in December. Installer COMPLETELY butchered the counter top when installing. Finally, after about 30 phone calls, negotiations and haggling....I received compensation for the cost of new counter tops....BUT NEVER AN APOLOGY! It was constantly a "I'm waiting to hear back from them" answer. No sense of urgency on their part. Terrible customer service!! See for yourself....it's HORRENDOUS!! This was an installation that cost me $350, done by a "professional". It will now cost me approx $1000 to install new granite counter tops. I won't every go to Lowe's again...and I've made sure all my friends know too!

Lowes is s great company . They should be suing you .

Since when is grantic made with wood such as your 50 plus years old counter tops .

You really should not have included the pictures . Just made yourself look *** .

Lowes should have told you no. Then when you get the better end of the deal you still are not happy.

That old junky counter top to Granite, pathetic. Oh and the issue wasn't the installer it was the fact your counter tops are at least 30 years old if not 40+

Those are laminate countertops in the picture. I know because we had the same exact counters in another house we lived in.

I understand being dissatisfied about damage being done to your home (we got no compensation or apology...in fact, we got victimized further by a large name plumbing company); however, I believe in being fair about complaints and what you expect.

The value of laminate and the value of granite largely differ and if they gave you granite countertops to replace laminate countertops and no apology and you have to put out 1,000 for installation then I'd be satisfied because those granite countertops add value to your home.

Your getting new granite counter tops?

In the picture is not new counter tops

much-less granite!

Why you griping?

Are you kidding?... I can't believe LOWES even went along with *fixing* anything on that awful looking countertop.

Now you have a NEW MARBLE countertop?... I think you got lucky! Lowes should have laughed in your face! YOU DEFRAUDED THEM!

HELLO? :eek :upset :cry :(

@WHATEVA

Right now Whateva, that counter top pictured is 20-30yrs old (***) press wood lam. You probably told the installed it was ok to damage it cause you were replacing it always.

And decided to Defraud LOWES. Shame on you.

Looks like African American work to me. No need to give Lowes a bad name :grin

I think Loews needs a website for *** customers. that counter top is over 50 yrs old and hand contact paper over top of it. I am Pissed at you, I do this kind of work and would have refused to install a new stove to that piece of *** top.you screwed all of us not just Lowes :(

That is laughable. I don't think they owe you a thousand dollars.

Wow...I don't think that cheap counter is even laminate! Shame on you!

The only reason you got that money was because Lowes didn't want the aggravation of whipping your butt in court! Your counter was messed up & u deserved an apology, but you did NOT deserve that much money!!!!

Why are you complaining about an apology when you just raped Lowes into a granite countertop when you only deserved to get laminate as it shows in your picture. Installing a range would not "butcher" granite.

You do not deserve an apology for what you just swindled, you should be ashamed. And what's even worse, they probably passed that new countertop price onto the countertops company and they were not at fault. You disgust me.

It's people like you that take advantage of the retail industry by trying to get stuff for free, thus rising the price on the rest of us and putting sub-contractors out of business. Please respond to this, please.

@????

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!! SOOOOO obvious!!! OMG!!

This post is confusing. You said you needed to pay $1,000 for new granite countertops, while your photos show laminate counters. Granted, the installer should not have been more careful, however those are not granite counters.

View more comments (12)
Lowes Installation
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111