State: Georgia Product: Lowes Carpet Installation Clear all filters (3 of 77 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Woodstock, Georgia - Dissapointed

I purchased carpet off the roll from my Lowes store in Woodstock Ga and was told I could have it installed within the week. Sure enough we received a call from the installers with a date and time. My husband was waiting at our rental property for three hours when the installers called to say they were waiting on the store to cut the carpet off the roll. My husband told them we would reschedule which I called immediately and was told that they had employees out sick so they were behind and could not give us a date. I called and spoke to the store manager who acted like it was no big deal although he did say he would take care of it. I called days later because I still hadn't heard from the store and spoke to a woman in the flooring department who preceded to tell me that life happens, people do get sick and I shouldn't be so impatient. I explained that this is a rental property which is why I purchased carpet that was already in the store and didn't have to be ordered because I couldn't rent it without the carpet. I told her I am losing money and a store as big as Lowes should not be affected by a couple of employees being sick. We did finally get it installed but never have I experienced such poor customer service from Lowes. I have purchased several appliances and all the carpet in my home from them so I know how it usually operates.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Kathleen, Georgia - Not a pleasant experience. Went with other company.

Measurement was 200sq more than I measured, which included 15% waste. No phone calls from the store, went in person and talked to different person. Waited for another call. Called store and no one was in the department. Called another company and had the carpet installed within 72 hrs of the sale. Better carpet and less Money. Lowes lost $2500 on the deal. Might want to find a different installer and teach employees to talk to each other.

Lowes - Carpet Installation Review from Kennesaw, Georgia

I recently had carpet installed by Lowes, never again!!! The company they used as they sub contract out was Keller and the office people are horrible to communicate with. Once I got a date the installer showed up with no help and I had to re schedule after I left work to come home to take out all the electronics that I was not told I had to do, that was the stores fault. Once the installers left the next day I realized that they had not run the carpet under the base board in both corners in the back of the room as well as they had splashed glue on the bottom of my drapes which I know have to replace 4 windows !!!! God knows how much that will cost and I am waiting for a call from Keller who did the install !!!! Never use Lowes ever!!!

This is because the Keller company actually made half as much money as they would have if you had contracted directly with them. Lowe's keeps half of the contracted labor amount for themselves.

Of course the installer is going to rush the job and cut corners as much as possible!

And of course they are going to blame each other for the problems! Good luck.

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111