State: Georgia Product: Lowes Cashier Clear all filters (2 of 78 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in East Point, Georgia - Ms. Latrell is Repeat rude cashier in garden center in Camp Creek store

3.7
There is a cashier in the Garden center at Camp Creek store in East point, called " Latrell". I'm a very loyal, repeat customer and she is the only employee in the garden shop that is ughhh... Irritating. She doesn't greet you initially, looks at you when walk in like you've got 3 heads. Ask her a question, she gives you an attitude in half. When she checks you out always acts like she's doing you a favor and looks mean, unwelcoming, no smile. How she got the job, I don't know. She always be talking to other employee gossiping in front of customers, ignoring you while she checks you out. She need some customer service training badly. They need relocate or retrain her because even the vendors smile answer questions and most importantly thank you for your hard earn purchases. My neighbor shops there and mentioned they had to report her to management before. Obiviously, nothing was done because she is still there in garden shop, messing up your garden shopping experience! If she continues to be there, myself and others say they will stay away and go elsewhere. Cause it's too much to deal with!
Review
Service
Lowes Cashier
Pros
  • Variety and quality of plants
Cons
  • One cashiers attitude
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes would not honor rebate

Submitted rebate with proper documentation and Lowes denied Rebate. This is the second time this happened. Went to the store where I purchased the item and they confirmed that the register reciept showed the item and the rebate form was properly filled out. Resubmitted and again no rebate. Also Lowes keeps outdated product on their purchased and item that had a $10.00 off coupon and when I tried to use it it was expired and the cashier was very rude so I did not purchase the item or the other items that I was purchasing. Put my wallet back in my pocket and left. No more Lowes for me.

what part of expired do you not understand!! Another *** Complaining Customer!!!!

Do you really think we go to work everyday to take *** off of another *** like you. We just work there, *** we don't make policy.

We are told what to go by and what to enforce.. Wake up you inconsiderate ***!!!!!

Review