State: Georgia Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (8 of 335 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Lowes - Washer and Dryer Deliver - Can't Be This Difficult
Lowes - Washer and Dryer Deliver - Can't Be This Difficult
My wife and I came into our Loews to purchase a washer and dryer, seems simple, BUT! We were told sorry, but the Washer and Dryer you need is not available in the McDonough, GA store. We were given two other stores Newnan and Stockbridge to call for dryer and washer....
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • Sence of urgency family days without w &d and counting
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Non Caring

Lowes in Covington, Georgia - Dump and run

5.0
I purchased a upright freezer from Lowes. They delivered it today. They had me sign off as they were bringing it in the house. They set it down, plugged it in and walked out. When I looked at the scid/feet it was sitting on (placed on the freezer so a hand truck or fork lift can be placed under it), I was told they leave that so that it will be level. I returned to the store to inquire if they were to actually set it up or just dump it off the truck and run. The sales assoc. assured me they were to have set it up... The sales assoc. has placed a order for them to return tomorrow to remove the protective feet and level it. Now, that's two days wasted dealing with poor customer service. I have purchased a dishwasher to be delivered and installed this coming week. I was also going to purchase a stove and fridge... I'm wondering if I should cancel the dishwasher purchase and look elsewhere for the other appliances?

I wouldnt get them. Never a good idea to let someone else do that for you. Let alone pay those ridiculous prices.

Lowes in Kennesaw, Georgia - 2nd bad service situation with Lowe' s Delivery

About this time last year, I had an awful experience with Lowe's and with their delivery company. My refrigerator was supposed to be delivered between 12 - 4 and they got there at 9:00 pm. They took my refrigerator out and set up my new one, which had a huge ding in the stainless steel. When I pointed it out to them they said it was not a problem, they would replace the door later. When finished with the installation, they did not go over much with me on what to expect with the ice maker, water, etc, they just wanted out of my home. After 4 hours, no ice, after 8 hours no ice. Spoke with my Lowe's store who said they would send me another refrigerator, which they did and everything ended up ok - after several days, no ice and water during the Thanksgiving weekend! But the Marietta Lowe's did step up to the plate and got everything taken care of after a week!! Enter situation # 2 with Lowe's. I sold a home with a new refrigerator from Lowe's in it (oh, no). The new refrigerator did not work. The delivery people did NOT EVEN SHOW UP for the first repair call, so we scheduled a 2nd one but they earliest they had was almost a week later. They were 2 hours late on the 2nd one, said it was a Freon leak which they could not fix, changed their mind and said they had to order a part which would take 2 weeks to get in. We contacted the manager of the CONYER's LOWE's, who was having a new refrigerator delivered on Sunday, September 18.They were calling on the night of the 17th to tell us when it would be delivered - NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN!! At 3:00 on the 18th, when we had not heard from Lowe's STILL, we found out they sold the one slated for our delivery and it would now be the 22nd before they could get us another one. Really, Lowe's? How horrible! There is a young Buyer in a home without a refrigerator at all and you expect him to wait 2 weeks to be able to have food and drinks in his house? Please SPREAD THE WORD that this company does not use reputable delivery people, they do not care about your inconvenience and you are not valuable to them in anyway except on the initial purchase! Once you have paid, you are DEAD TO THEM!!
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Awful very unprofessional and uncaring
Reason of review
Poor cust svc, delivery issues
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes - Lowe's Edgewood, Georgia Service is Reprehensible

My girlfriend's landlord ordered a washer/dryer for her at a recently leased condo. Two times a delivery time was given and two times no one showed. Requests were made to customer services and promises made to call back/fix the situation. Very poor results. On third try washer/dryer delivered but stacking kit not. Deliverer said would come back next day. What a crock. Never came and more requests just lead to more non response. Then the manager says after the landlord calls to pursue pressure on the service ok we'll call the tenant to see what and when we can do to remedy the situation. What time shall we deliver/install the stacking kit for you tomorrow Dec 16th? 9 am. What happens? The scheduling recording calls to say between 5 and 7 pm. Why not say I don't give a ***. This kind of service makes you want to put Lowe's out of business. It is so disrespectful. Very low in value. It would have been better to rent a Uhaul, picked it up, and install it yourself. It's like the lowest form of service possible to even be a service.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with Lowes' delivery. Our company, XPO Last Mile, has service providers that are responsible for the deliveries in your area.

We are committed to making things right.

If possible, could you please e-mail me your name and any shipment information you were given for the delivery? You can e-mail me at Jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Jackie

XPO Last Mile

Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Customer service received
Preferred solution
Please don't be such a non chalant won't do what you're supposed to delivery company.

Lowes in Norcross, Georgia - Rude customer service

Large Appliance saleswoman demanded her space after telling another customer she wouldn't help them without an item code because she had other customers demanding her time. When I became angry about a $2/ft refrigerator water line add-on, rather than trying to appease me, the customer, she whined saying it wasn't her fault and she wasn't being rude. Mind, no one ever mentioned the word rude to her but she arrived at that conclusion on her own then denied it. She also informed us, after the purchase, delivery would not be the following day, as posted on every appliance but, within a few days following receipt of the refrigerator in the store, which would be three weeks or more. This occurred at the Beaver Ruin store in Atlanta and was for a supposedly in-stock item. I told each Lowe employee I would write this review. None cared.

Why do you feel you shouldn't pay for the water line? They have to pay the cost of materials and time to hook it up.

Customers like you that think retail employees need to bow to them and grant your every wish really ruin a day for a sales person. They are only following company policies. They don't own the store and have the authority to give things away. Quit being a PITA and you will be treated a lot better.

As far as next day delivery you will find it's rather hard to deliver something they don't have in stock. Stores do on occasion run out. Then you have to wait for more to come in. Once they are in delivery can be scheduled.

Sorry,she can't go in the back room and build you one.

Too bad everyone can't work a week in a retail store as part of their high school education. Bet people would understand it's not as simple as you seem to think.

Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Over-priced add-ons
  • Customer service received
  • Price
Reason of review
Inability to deliver as promoted AND poor customer service
Tags
  • Promotional Traps

Lowes in Atlanta, Georgia - WORST WORST WORST DELIVERY SERVICE EVER

Did I mention it was THE worst delivery service EVER? I have never had such a nightmare experience in purchasing, delivering, pickup with a company before like I have with Lowe's delivery service. It is an outside contractor. Unprofessional, rude, inflexible, unacceptable, unsatisfactory. And I had the luck to actually have to go through the process TWICE. In all honesty, if it doesn't go as planned this time I am returning the appliances and going elsewhere. And I will never purchase another item from Lowes regardless if it includes delivery or not. To write about what actually transpired would take PAGES.
XPOLastMileSupport

I am sorry for the experience you had with your Lowes Delivery. Our company's contractor may have been the one to deliver to you, but I need to get more information from you if possible.

Could you please e-mail me your name and the city you purchased your items? I know your location says Atlanta, but I don't know if you purchased from a surrounding store?

Please feel free to e-mail me your information at jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com and I will forward your information to our mangers and directors so we can assist you in this matter. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Lowes in Cordele, Georgia - Warranty! HA HA

I purchased a troy-bilt riding lawn mower last July (2012) for about $1200. Since then, I've put less than 20 hours of use on this machine; from the time it was purchased until winter (JAN 2013). We changed the oil prior to storing the mower for the winter months. After about three months of non-use other than bi-weekly starts to keep the fluids circulated we used the mower for about three hours over the last two months. Five days ago while mowing the grass, the mower suddenly stopped. After re-starting and releasing the brake the mower stopped again. I researched the problem and determined that the issue was related to a faulty or disconnected "safety" switch. Upon calling the Lowes service line (1-888-77LOWES) I was informed that my so called warranty did cover this issue and I would have to pay Lowes a pickup and delivery fee and have to wait 7-10 work days after Lowes shipped off the mower for repairs, for a part that shouldn't have malfunctioned in the first place. After paying over a thousand dollars shouldn't I have a reasonable expectation of quality? Considering the hours that I've put on the mower, am I not still in the break in period? Ironically, the last thing I would expect to happen is the mower BREAK during this time. Not very funny! And to add insult to injury Lowes expects me to pay to have the mower picked up and dropped off and to wait at least two more weeks if I want cut my grass. Isn't that why I gave Lowes well over a THOUSAND dollars in the first place? My family has been loyal customers of LOWES for well over twenty years but not after this. Our money will be better spent patronizing businesses that sell quality parts and services and stand behind the equipment they sell. Unfortunately, LOWES doesn't believe in this philosophy. I will have a local dealer pick up, service/repair, and drop off this defective mower and pay fifty dollars for this to be done in 48 hours. But, I will never spend another penny at Lowes!

Why aren't you complaining about Troy Built. They made it and being less than a year old it would be Troy Built's warranty that would repair it. Your complaint should be with them, not Lowes.

nikalseyn

A couple of things:

1. You do not have to start the machine up periodically when in storage. Just clean it up with a good cleaner and wax it plus put vinyl protectant on the vinyl parts. Then change the oil, clean the filter, etc. and finally, add some stabil to keep the gas fresh, top the gas off, run it for ten minutes and then let it sit till you need it again. It will start right up and no harm will come to the engine.

2. As for your starting problem. If it is, indeed shutting down because of a safety switch when you try to move it, you can either replace the faulty switch yourself or do some research and bypass the safety switch. These things are usually engaged by the closing/opening of an electrical circuit. You bypass and keep the circuit open all the time and you no longer have to worry about that happening again. Or, ask the repairman how to do it, or if he does not know you well, ask him a hypothetical question on bypassing these things.

3. Lowe's is what it is. They are a big company and not the same as the local, small repairman. It's always best to avoid the big box repairs anyway as you never know how well the repair will be done.

4. Troybilt is NOT synonymous with WELLbuilt. Not anymore. Reliability is apparently going down for this brand. They have always been expensive but worth it. No longer. In an effort to compete they have cheapened their components and while now competetive price-wise are just not worth the problems they have.

5. I now only recommend John Deere. But, only if you buy from a local John Deere dealer---never from Lowe's, etc.

View more comments (1)

Lowes in Tucker, Georgia - No service is poor service

I bought a frig and stove a week ago, was to be delivered 3 days ago, then earlier today, now it's 9:15 pm, still not here. Called and said we are next in line,mit's labor day,I have to go to work tomorrow that's why I scheduled the delivery for last Friday, the store is one mile away. I will never buy an item like this from them again. I live in Conyers Ga, the store had 9 days from the purchase day and called the night before and said stock not in. Your thoughts?

Don't buy from them or any other retailer again! Manufacture your own appliances and things will go smooth from here on.

was it a special order sale. sometimes those take more time than expected to come in and that is not lowes fault.

View more comments (1)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111