State: Georgia Product: Lowes Sales Representative Clear all filters (3 of 40 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes Sales Representative Review

I just recently purchased a walk in tub and . The sales representative was excellent.her name is LORI Goins she was very professional and also knowledgeable of the product she is indeed a true asset the lowes corporation.

Lowes in Athens, Georgia - Christmas Tree Bull ***

I am a family man and like to get a Christmas tree with the family. I am used to going and buying a tree and having the store representative help me throw the tree on the car and help me strap it down. I tip the man/woman well and we drive off. I went to lowes today and *** near busted my tail lights out because they wouldn't help me due to a store policy. What their sales management does not realize is that I had over $300.00 of additional items in my cart that were sent back because I was soooooo pissed. I will never shop at lowes again period and will continue to spread the word of how lousy this experience was. This is a customer service and sales initiative issue that needs to be resolved or they will lose a tremendous amount of business.

poly from corp is not to tie down and or put product on customers car 1 damage thatr was done on car before lowes , customer can say they did it when damage was done before some people lok to get money for damage already done all are sue happy thats why :cry

Lazy ***!

They can help you put it on the roof and HELP you tie it, but they cannot tie it themselves. You have to make the actual knots.

Shouldn't come as a huge surprise.

This is a sue-happy society. You say they'd lose a lot of business, but $300 or even the amount you'd spend at the store in a year is honestly nothing compared to a lawsuit.

MOST stores no longer assist customers in strapping or tying things to their cars for insurance purposes. That way if the item falls off your car you're responsible and not the store.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Lowes in Atlanta, Georgia - Store manager in Gulfport talks down to customer in public

The store manager in Gulfport, MS (Mike) in July of 2008, was upset because another manager gave my wife a discount on a BBQ grill and Washer/Dryer combo. He cornered my wife on the sales floor and talked rude to her in front of other employees and customers. He was saying,"don't you think you've gotten enough discounts from our store? whenever you need help ask for me, noone else!! I'm the only one you're allowed to talk to. You can forget ever getting any discounts... cause the answer is always going to be no !!!!" My wife and I are business owners and spend a conciderable amount of our money at lowes. This is the first time we've experienced such bad customer relations like this at Lowes I think that Lowes Corporate offices should send a representative down.....to fire this man....now. He has no business being in his position if he can't talk to customers properly with respect.

Kudos to the manager!!! I know as a Lowes man myself I get SICK and TIRED of all these whining, "Its all about me" and "don't you know how much I spend here" *** customers!

We don't make a dime off of these thieves, (and yes, they are ALL THIEVES) by having their hissy fit in front of us DEMANDING discounts. The prices are fair to all, irregardless of how much you spend, and if we allow the prices to mean nothing, then they will mean nothing, it will be like a middle eastern bazaar in the stores.

What is your wife too young to write a complaint for herself if she was the one mistreated.

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

View more comments (2)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111