Chicago, Illinois
1.5

I purchased a Samsung dishwasher. It was missing the toe kick piece, which I didn't realize until I installed it.

I've spoken with Lowes Customer Service for a total of at least 6hrs now trying to get the piece replaced. I Keep getting transferred from one department to another, then somewhere overseas, then back to the US. I even had the Lowes store manager call in and they refused to help him. They keep asking for me to email them a copy of the receipt, which I have 6 different times!

Each time I am supposed to get a callback once its received, yet I have not received a callback once. I still cannot get this resolved and will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

I really don't understand how a customer service center can be so worthless. I have a claim number 511-235-134

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Customer service received, Lack of response, Service, Customer service.

Comments

"I even had the Lowes store manager call in and they refused to help him."

Sounds like Lowes has tried to help you - it's the Samsung company you should be complaining about.