Pueblo, Colorado

I went into your lowes on the south side of Pueblo, Colo. to return some plywood that was left over from my project.

The young lady behind the counter was very nice, I asked her to put the return on a gift card that I already had. She told me she can't put in on the card I had. It was one of your blue gift cards, I had two other cards and didn't want another, it was making it to hard to keep track of the amounts on all the cards. I ask to speak to the manager on duty, no one showed up to speak to me.

I get it my business is not important enough to have your manager speak to me.

And so you know, Home Depot is not that far. I have spent 1000 dollars in the last month remodeling a rental, with more material and appliances to be purchased in the next 6 weeks.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Phone advise and customer service.

• Total Customer Service Failure

Comments

***,learn to add

DUDE. I was a cashier for a long time.

There isn't a way for people to take gift cards that have already been activated with a specific balance, and put more money on to it.

A gift card is supposed to be used in it's entirety then THROWN AWAY. The manager didn't come speak to you because he's probably got more things to worry about then some ignorant fukstick that doesn't understand how money works.