Gilmer, Texas

Last Christmas we bought a gift card for our kids for Christmas, I always place any gift card inside another gift package and have the card inside a card. After our gifts have all been opened we box up special paper we are saving and special ribbon and name tags and put them in storage for next year.

This year when I got out that box from last year I found that the gift card was still in the envelope in the box that had been put away last Christmas. Since the kids are now divorced my husband and I took the card to Lowes a few weeks later to use it ourselves. It would not work. They tried several things and finally gave me a number to call the next day.

I did so and spent an hour and a half on the phone with them trying to locate the card. I was told that day that within a couple of days we would receive information on how to activate the card for use. Now I have received an email saying that the card was used....all of it last January.

I have asked them to tell me when, what store and what was purchased, because it seem physically impossible unless they just wait to see if the cards are used and if not just use them themselves. I have not received a reply.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Gift Card.

Comments