I bought wood floors May 16 from Charlottesville Lowes, they were supposed to be delivered June 1, I took that day off work and the delivery people never arrived. It's now July 1 and I have been getting the runaround from delivery, central products, customer service and the store.

Everyone keeps saying you will hear from someone within 2 business days. I havn't heard from anyone. Now i'm getting bills from my lowes card for this stuff that hasn't been delivered let alone installed. It's been the worst experience ever, I cut up my lowes card and am going to cancel the whole order.

I've had windows installed, blinds installed, tile, carpet and havnt had any issues, this has pissed me off so much that it has erased any good feelings I had for lowes, only home depot for me now. See ya

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States #1345946

Good luck with Home depot! Maybe you should check their complaints on here before you go spouting off about how great they are!