Not only has our oven taken 3 months to get to my house....(with the microwave still not here yet) lowes sent some Neanderthal over to my house and this is how he left the wiring....not only is it a fire hazard but being the owner of an electrical company I am extremely upset and amazed at the fact that someone could do this work and think it was acceptable....stop hiring non-licensed people to do your *** and this won't happen...if one of my employees did this I would can their ***...not only does lowes have horrible customer service in the store but it's even worse outside of it
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Product or service
- Lowes Installation Services
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It runs, spots, dripped down my walls ON MY CARPET AND BASEBOARDS IM POSTING PICTURES it was horrible I paid so much money on cleaning products it got all over..."
- "I bought a GAS RANGE STOVE at Lowe's in Stockbridge GA 3505 MT. Zion RD, August 12 2016. In October I called the service department because the TOP of the..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer /..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."