2390 S Grove Ave, Ontario, CA 91761
1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Oct 09

they exchanged the battery but not before about 3 or 4 hours of phone calls and multiple trips to the store which AGAIN our time gets wasted by Lowes. I want to know what policies have changed for Kobalt and when we were notified since I have about 10k worth of Kobalt product I deont even know is covered under warrantee now

Update by user Oct 06

Its pretty bad when an employee is working in hardware and doesnt know the difference between a bolt and a screw ESPECIALLY when you are showing them an exact photo of what you have and need and they walk the isle randomly picking things out of the bins

Original review posted by user Oct 06

Lowes needs to train their employees on products and warantees. Im so sick of when I have to return a Kobalt item they all have ZERO clue wanting to say Kobalt just changed their policie.

WHERE? WHICH ONES? They cant ever answer Then they return the item to your credit card when it was under a promo apr and repurchase it now your next payment isnt going to pay that 24.99%apr single purchase it pays down promo purchases. So it throws all your billing off.

And now your paying more for that item . Hassle free? NEVER its never ever been. And dont ever ask their employees for help either.

Instead of standing around talking to eachother they should be studying the products in their area so they dont look and sound so stupid when asked a question. Managers included. Just like the manager today trying to give us a 24v 2.0 battery instead of 4.0 and said it was because Lowes products just look different and that was the difference between the two.

lol I kid you not. Im getting tempted to send back about 10k worth of product weve bought over 2 years for our new house and tell them suck it

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Close, In-store selection.

Lowes Cons: Lowes are liars, Poorly trained staff, Lowes employees are lazy, Very inconsistant, Returns are always a hassle.

• Subcontractors Shotty
  • Employees Too Bothered
  • No Help When Needed
  • Always Give Wrong Info

Comments

Why would you take a picture of the screw rather than bringing it in? How do you expect them to match the size from a picture?

UncoveredSwift
@Anonymous

Ok smarty people forget things for one for two if you work in the hardware isle Im sure you can point a customer to where they are seeing I ALSO SENT DIMENTIONS to my husband in the text. It wouldnt have even mattered WHEN THE EMPLOYEE KEPT GRABBING FOR BOLTS.

Im sure if you seen the photo you can see its a screw not to mention I DID size the photo TO THE EXACT SIZE and scale I needed a larger diameter in 3 different lengths. I But hey what do I know.

UncoveredSwift