I shop quit often at the Lowe's in Norcross Ga on Beaver Ruin RD. Everytime I visit I have issues with the mobile carts that the handocap use.

Either they are not charged enough or not charged at all. I spoke to the store manager Belinda today 6-12-10 to advise of the issue . Her answer to my daughter was " That's Not My Problem"???????.

One of the ladies at the information counter told me that there is a issue with the carts they do not hold a charge. If that be the case then they should be replaced.

Comments

maybe the person who is supposed to charge the carts is handicapped and couldn't get to the carts to charge them b/c they were in a cart with a dead battery. Did you ever stop to think about that?

They probably just need to replace the batteries in the carts. The batteries don't hold a charge after they get older, or if they have been recharged numerous times.