Tacoma, Washington

We just purchased 10 gallons of the most expensive paint Valspar makes ~ and every gallon was horrible. It drips, runs and definitely is NOT a one coat paint. It's the worst paint I have ever used! Never again!

I've had to go over it repeatedly, and it was over the lightest shade imaginable. The color we chose to paint was light grey. This should have been a no brainer, and it turned into a nightmare. Many, many drips and splatters. For the cost, it's VERY thin paint.

If you have a big painting project, chose another brand. This stuff is horrible.

Comments

I will NEVER shop at LOWES again!!! Just purchased a riding Lawn mower just 30 days ago.

It was sold with a bad tired, I just found out. I've learned today that Lowes do not and will not honor the products they sell.

They told me to bring it back or we can charge you to come pick it up (less than one mile away) or I could call a company to come out and fix it.

I thought Home Depot was bad.....Lowes makes them look like the king of retail in home improvement. :(