1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to the kingwood store in Humble Tx I bought a refrigerator with my debit card for 864.92. That was Feb.

2, the day of delivery I got a call saying they did not have refrigerator in stock and it would take 2 wks to get it. I had gotten rid of my refrigerator so my food was in coolers. Talking to store manager I order another refrigerator and paid 600.00 for it because of all the trouble. They delivered the wrong unit when I call back to the store they sent the right one with a dent and a scratch on the side.

Then they charged my account the 864.92 of the original price and the 600.00. I have called the store numerous times they just are rude and disrespectful and put me on hold or tell me no manger is available. When a store manager called me at 6:15 and I called back at 6:20 I was put on hold until 7:00 and then hung up on. I have called the customer service line over 18 times each time I'm told they made a mistake and it takes 24 hours for a response which I never get.

I called again today and was told what I have been told the last 6times I called the wrong dept was notified and I will get a call in 24 hours. Not withstanding the damaged refrigerator I received I will not let they take my 864.92 I will no longer shop at Lowes and will let as many as possible know of the poor service.

Review about: Lowes Shipping Service.

I liked: Product availability.

I didn't like: Delivery company and customer, Lack of responsiveness.

Comments

File a dispute with your bank. Lowes will answer them.

to Anonymous #1445101

Thank after all this I did not think of that

to wanda draper #1445639

I filed a dispute with my bank, money was put back into my account within 12 hours. Lowes called me today wanting to know about the refund.

I told them now they call back after 6weeks of complaints deal with the bank. Thank you AN

to wanda #1445997

Another good idea is to stop using a debit card. Store errors or fraudulent charges come out of your bank account right away with a debit card.

Use a credit card instead. That way you can dispute bad charges instead of paying for them and your money stays in the bank. Get a credit card that gives you a percentage back. I've got a card that puts 2% of my purchases in my investment account.

GM has cards that gives you a percentage towards a new car.

All sorts of deals out there. Keep them payed in full each month to avoid interest and that shouldn't be a problem if you use the card to replace a debit card that was taking money directly out of your checking account.