Dacono, Colorado
1.1

Over the past 5 days from 4/26 through today, 4/30 I have gone to the Lowes store at New Center Point 5 times and have been served by 4 different plumbing "Associates". All I needed was a way to connect a new kitchen faucet to 3/8" PEX and I have done this many times before using Shark *** products.

The 4 associates tried to sell me valves I did not need and 3 things instead of 1. Today when I went back for the final time the plumbing associate I saw yesterday saw me and walked away. This is terrible customer service.

I have never received such terrible customer service at Home Depot or Ace hardware. This Lowes need to teach their associates the correct way to fix things instead of constantly trying to upsell customers things they do not need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Cons: I will go to home depot from now on.

Comments

If you know what you needed why did you ask 4 associates for help? It doesn't sound like you bought what they were "trying to sell you." Did you ever stop to think that they may have been right and that if you bought what they were "trying to sell" you that you wouldn't have had to make 5 trips to the store?

I'd walk away from you too if you had waisted my time yesterday by ignoring my advise. I am sure I could find someone else to help that will listen to what I had to say.

rollo2016

Go to a local plumbing and heating company. You cannot expect the sales personnel at big box stores to know anything other than how to get in touch with their feelings as they have been taught in today's public schools.

The parts guy in a local plumbing company is required to know what he is selling. Good luck.