2150 Nesconset Highway, Stony Brook, New York 11790, United States

Samantha, the head cashier at the store located at 2150 Nesconset Hwy, Stony Brook, NY 11790 is a rude and unprofessional person, and I'm not sure why she hasn't been fired. I asked for help with one of my items and not only she was rude and nasty to me, but she was rude to the other store employees as well.

I thought Lowe's was a better store than Home Depo.

What do I not understand is why nasty people like this get assigned to be managers or to be in charge of the store? Is being an Assh*le part of a job requirement for these types of jobs? Don't corporations know that this type of behavior hurts their button line because employees like these scare customers away, and also scare the nice employees away? Every other week that I go to this store there are new people, but Samantha is always there.

I wonder why is that. When is mobbing (bullying in the workplace) going to be taken seriously?

It is not the first time I deal with Samantha, last time my husband and I was purchasing a lamp, and we saw her being rude to another customer, and that is when I finally asked for her name.

Lowe's please train people about manners and fire this crazy woman ASAP! I would not shop at this store until she is gone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cashier.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I want Samantha head cashier removed from that job. She is rude to customers all the time and to her own co-workers.

Lowes Pros: Location.

Lowes Cons: Samantha the head cashier extremely rude, Samantha is rude to customers and coworkers.

Comments