100 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Start with I love Lowes Product, however not the last customer service encounter. I purchased an expensive shower door, which went on sale few weeks later.

As a policy for the price match I provided my purchase receipt for the refund, which Head Cashier took as personal insult. She made her business do anything possible to NOT refund the difference. She lied about 7 days policy, until I asked for the manager, who confirmed the opposite. Then she made another cashier walk all the way to another end of the store to make sure that my picture of the new price ( that I took few minutes ago to help with the proof) was not "made up".

She was very rude, unapologetic when realized that all is legit and she has to do the refund. Even her colleagues had raised eyebrows just from hearing how she was talking to me. Unnecessary rudeness does not translate into more customers and good face of the business.

The store is in Latham NY, Head Cashier's name is Kim. Stay away from HER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cashier.

Lowes Pros: Wide variety of products.

Lowes Cons: Poor treatment of customer.

• lowes rudeness