2.0

I purchased a Maytah Washer / Dryer combo on 9/ 2 / 2014. Lowe's thru their own fault billed my debit card once and put a hold on the full amount of the debit thus tying up 2,000 dollars of my money.I have made several attempts with the local Lowes store and the corporate hot line.

I only have gotten the run around and the pass the blame around game. One broken promise after another combined with a lack of caring and no urgency to help my bank release the hold.They claim that just wait seven to ten days for their system to run its course. My bank has advised them that all that is needed for an imediate reversal of this hold on my money is an official O.K.

from Lowes, something that Lowe's promises it will do but doesn't care enough to do .At this point it appears that over 1, 000 dollars from my checking account already tied up for 4 days will be tied up at best for another 4 to 5 days and problem longer than that..Lowes has offered no apology ,no reconciliation strategy and no perk for my trouble , time and inconvenience. If you want to shop at a store that gives a darn about correcting their mistakes Then don't shop at LOWE'S !!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: release my hold on my money imediate and give me a price reduction for my trouble.

Comments

How can Lowe's "hold" your money when they charge you the amount in full when you purchase?

Are you talking about a refund?