Verified Reviewer

I want to share my dissatisfaction regarding my online order that has never been delivered. The mere fact that they have to emails: custcare @ customercare without explanation is extremely insulting to customers.

My order was due to arrive on Friday June 25 , 2021 and I was kept up until 10:00PM without a delivery.

I contacted their third party company 844 742 **** only to be told that the delivery would take place on that day by 10:00 PM.

At 10:30 PM I went to bed. This morning June 26th, I called the 844 742 **** only to be disconnected and to find out that they cannot find my order.

I then called the fulfilling store : 305 820 **** - Lowe's of Hialeah only to be told that it's your third party. After insisting that I needed assistance, I'm on hold now for over 15 minutes at 7:00 AM and the ( manager on duty) refuses to get on the phone but one of his floor manager's did. I've been told that unfortunately this happens all the time as the third party company is not so reliable...

Last night at 10 PM they updated the system for delivery at 1 AM.

The order has never been delivered.

I do not believe this is the type of service indicative of their slogan "striving for excellence" . I am extremely disappointed with the lack of customer service.

Consumers look elsewhere if you want to avoid going through the aggravation-trauma and stress.

User's recommendation: change delivery method- invest in customer service for staff- get managers that face consumer issues not hide behind a desk.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1650 West 37th Street, Hialeah, FL 33012