Camden, New Jersey

They were supposed to deliver a washer and dryer last saturday. They only showed up with the dryer.

Re-scheduled for Sunday. Told me I needed a part for the install. They installed it on sunday without the part. (I didn't need it) Washer doesn't work correctly.

Sounds like a 747. Scheduled a new washer to be delivered on Thursday. Message said they would be here at 4 PM. They showed up at 2:30 before I arrived home, so they left.

Store employee offered me a 10% credit after the washer arrives and I feel it is working correctly. Store manager last week admitted that Lowe's has been having many internal problems.

This is not my first negative experience with Lowe's. I truly do not believe that the store cares about good service or trying to keep me as a customer. And, I seriously doubt that the corporate office cares at all.

In this day and age, I would be doing anything to try to keep customers who just spent $1500.00 happy. Not Lowe's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Comments

Morning deliveries are 8-12. Afternoon are 12-4.

There is no "4PM" delivery, and no one would promise an exact time like that because the delivery before you might need to have all the doors taken off their house to get their fridge inside. You made that up.