Verified Reviewer

2.6

I won't go into the reason I went into Lowes yesterday because what happened trumped any reason why I went in.

I was at customer service being helped out by an very nice assistant. An assistant manager was called into the issue and decided to go into a rant about why they couldn't do anything for me and then proceeds to ask me "do you return a lot of items because there's a block on my lowes pro business card".

I responded with there's no way that's possible and told her how much I spent last year on remodeling with her response being "everyone says that to us".

Because now I was being accused of something that wasn't true I decided not to contront her. I went home and called my Lowes Credit Card. They said "Mr. Walker your card is in great standing and has no blocks or issues what so ever.

So the assistant manager lied right to my face, in front of other customer service people and everyone standing around in customer service in a loud voice, accused me of returning too many items.

Said my card had a block on it. Says it means nothing that you spend a lot of money with us because customers always say that"

I'd like to explain how this all started. I bought a Giagni faucet. Within a year it starting peeling apart.

The fauz chrome finish if peeling off. Giagni wouldn't do anything for me. Told me to go to Lowes and ask them to call Giagni and they'd try to work out a credit of some sort. Giagni didn't make that faucet any longer and said they had nothing to replace it with.

I went into this journey knowing I was two week out of the one year warranty although it had to have been peeling before the 365 days I just didn't see it in time. I made no excuses for that and I was just asking someone to help me out a bit because personally I've never had a faucet even a $20 one, peel apart.

This faucet is $200.

My biggest issue in all this is the way the assistant manager attacked me with lies and false claims about me returning to many items and as a result my Lowes pro card was blocked. Unbelievable.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Sincerely,

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2077794

Your card being in “great” standing means bills are paid on time. Lowe’s can halt purchases if you have too many returns

Lowes Reviews