1000 NE Wood Village Blvd, Troutdale, OR 97060

We went to wood village Lowe’s because we needed help with our screen. We were told to go to isle 47.

When we went to the desk on isle 47 the worker would not get out of his chair to help. He just told us to go to isle 47. Then we went back once we could not find what we where looking for and he then still would not get out of his chair. He then called for help and we waited for over 20 minutes and nobody showed.

We finally gave up.

Never had seen worse customer service in my life. I think I want to take my business to Home Depot.

Lowes Cons: Customer service - sub contrctor - corp head robert niblok.

Comments

#1711939

There may be a number of reasons he didn't get up and help you. Perhaps he had a disability that kept him from walking the aisles.

It's also possible the screen was handled by a different department and he paged someone from that department to help you.

Do you go into a grocery store and expect the person stocking produce to get you a steak out of the meat case? If you really want service you should shop a local hardware store like ACE rather than a big box store.

VictoriousCommonLoon979
#1711959
@Anonymous

you are right that could be 100% true. He did try to call for someone to come help.

That does not excuse nobody coming to help after 20 minutes. I have worked retail and customer service my for many years and would not make a customer wait that long.