Verified Reviewer

I placed an order with Lowes's.com # 441891**** Invoice # 71914 the one line item from Owens Corning Your SKU # 299870 was on backorder. I followed up with the customer service person in the store where the product was to be shipped as to an ETA on the product .

She gave me Fed-EX tracking number 188202****17 . I checked on this and they showed the part being delivered to your Pottstown store 5/27 at 12:20 Wednesday. I called to follow up with the store as to when I could pick up the order on Friday 5/29. In the course of waiting for a response, I was hung up on 4 times.

This is just plain distain for a loyal customer. I also do not wish to hear , well the covid-19 debacle was the cause for our incompetence. I difficult times you re-double your efforts and not find excuses. Between hardware, lawn and garden, appliances and everything offered by Lowes I have spent thousands of dollars.

I did not deserve this treatment.

Might have to go elsewhere. It takes years to develop a loyal customer and seconds to lose them.

Ed Matten 215-***-*****

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Inclusive product line.

Lowes Cons: Poor service especially during pandemic.

Location: 1136 Town Square Road, Pottstown, PA 19465