Update by user Jul 24, 2020

UPDATE: I finally heard back from Lowe's 23 days after my last communication with them. Keep in mind I went through all the proper channels and gave them all the pertinent information.

Their reply to me was instructions on applying for a military discount. I never said anything about that. I replied to them asking if they even read my email. It will be interesting to see what their next reply is.

Just goes to show you how bad their customer service is. I will NEVER buy a large ticket item from them again.

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2020

Where do I begin? I purchased a generator online.

No problem with that. However, I had to make countless calls and chats to get accurate tracking information. It all started when I received an email that said "track your package here". Could not click on any link.

When status showed that product was delivered, I immediately started contacting customer service. Although each representative was courteous, no one could tell me where product was. Only that it was "probably" shipped through a certain company which turns out it wasn't. I contacted that company as well who could not provide any information.

I even got Lowe's email contact information (customerservice@***.com) and was promised a call back within 24 hours from a supervisor, but I never got a call or a return email. I was first given an incorrect email address (customercare@***.com) which turned out does not reply to emails. Not surprised by any of this at this point. Generator eventually arrived through a different carrier about 10 days late.

I will NEVER buy a product from Lowes again that has to be shipped. This was the most frustrating experience we ever had shopping online, considering the amount that was charged.

User's recommendation: Don't order expensive products online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.