54 views
Verified Reviewer

2.5

Update by user Jul 29, 2020

Nobody has made any effort to resolve keep getting empty promises of a repair that never happens

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2020

NEExtremely horrible customer service and LG fridge support. Be prepared to be waiting 45 min to 1 hour for every call on my 1-800 no hassle LOWES warranty repair number.

It took 4 phone calls to even get someone to try to help. We waited 3 weeks to finally be given a date to schedule my repair. No local repair places will work on LG or other big name units with Linear or Variable speed compressors. The day of the repair my wife took off work they never showed!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Come to find out the repair company said they called Lowes and nobody called us to tell us they cancelled. Now we are 4 weeks with no fridge or freezer. The next scheduled appointment was another 20 days out which leads me to today. Tech called said he would be over in a hour.

3 hours went by nobody showed. They called me 3 min after i sent a text to the cell the tech called me on and said the repair truck broke. WHAT!!!! Now the next appointment time is another 3 weeks out.

I am done with Lowes I own a business here in Michigan City, IN and I will tell everyone I know NEVER TO BUY an LG refrigerator with Linear or Variable speed compressors because they all suck only last 2 to 3 years and they fail. There is a class action lawsuit many of them for taking LG to court but here I am bought a 3,000 dollar fridge and its worthless after 28 months. Not only that I bought all the appliance's for my new home brand new from Lowes paid them off in one year and I bought each no hassle warranty for 5 years for each unit. What a freaking joke I am beyond disgusted and will NEVER do business with LOWES anymore.

When I went to my store and talked to Lowes they said sorry call the 800 number we cant do anything for you.

Two days of work lost waiting on the repair company and no oven one phone call from Lowes. I am 7 weeks with no fridge or freezer space on my Top of the line LG garbage fridge that nobody wants to work on.

User's recommendation: NEVER BUY LOWES 5 YEAR WARRANTY OR LG APPLIANCES.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Worthless warranty and customer service, Wait 45 min to one hour for every warranty call, Tell you about a great no hassle warranty joke.

Location: 5200 Franklin Street, Michigan City, IN 46360

Comments

#2018592

another example of poor customer service, wish I had checked out Lowes, it's hard to believe they have such distain for customers!

Lowes Reviews