262 views
Resolved
3.3

Update by user Jul 01, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2020

We bought our washer/dryer on 6/20/2020 only to be told that they do not keep them in stock at the store. All deliveries come out of Winton-Salem or charlotte, So they tell us that it will be delivered on friday 6/26/2020 between 12am and 4 pm in the morning.

I took off work to be there. Well long story short I had to call to see where my items were. The truck driver never made an attempt to contact us and say if they were running late. Only after I call and raised *** they told me they were backed on deliveries and it would be somewhere around 9 pm.

That was too late. So they told me that it would be on a Sunday truck and that we could expect delivery between 12 and 4 pm. After getting here I told the the set up guy that you need to install the dryer first so you can make the connections easier. They didnt listen they had to crawl over the dryer to get out of behind the dryer.

We didnt notice until after they had left that there were 3 big dents on top of the dryer. I called again and spoke to a rep and told her this. She said that she would send another dryer out on 6/30/2020. My wife told them that they needed to remove the washer to gain access to the vent hose on the dryer.

She said the guy that was the installer never even spoke to her and would not even acknowledge her being there. He didnt do as we had ask. He acted like very rushed. On top of all this they have a new dryer hose and didnt even cut to length.

so I have several bends in the new hose that could cause lint build up (please se notes). All in all I will not be buying another appliance from LOWES.. Ever.

Worst delivery guys in the business. Multiple calls to get the guys try and get it installed.

User's recommendation: NO NOT USE deliveries.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Lowes Pros: Lowes isnt the issue.

Lowes Cons: Delivery service sucks.

Location: 814-14 N C 24-27 Bypass East, Albemarle, NC 28001