1.8

I seriously will never purchase anything from Lowe ever again. The people who work in delivery are *** idiots.

I have had to reschedule my delivery 4 damn times because apparently people do not understand that when someone orders both a washer and a dryer as a set you want them delivered at the same damn time. First they said my dryer was in but i asked to wait for the washer to come in to have them delivered at the same time. Then they send me a confirmation for the washer to be delivered but now the dryer is not scheduled. CANT YOU IDIOTS SEE THE SAME NAME ON THE ITEMS WHEN SCHEDULING A DELIVERY.I shouldn't have to call you for you to correct your mistakes not once, BUT 3 Damn times.

Seriously. I know there is a pandemic going on but really..do you think i want strangers coming into my home multiple times putting me at risk?

Like use your head folks. Check what's in the back of the store before you just start sending folks out to people houses.

User's recommendation: Do not order appliances.

Lowes Pros: Discount for veterans.

Lowes Cons: Staff incompetent, Horrid delivery n management.

Location: 300 Rosewick Road, La Plata, MD 20646