3333 N 147th St, Omaha, NE 68116
3.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Myself and a neighbor purchased freezers on Thursday 09/19/2019. We set up delivery for the same day 09/22/2019.

Given a delivery time anywhere from 8am to 4pm. Received a confirmation email on 09/21/2019. Stated we'd get a phone call within 2 hours of delivery. At around 2pm the neighbor received a call that delivery would be between 3pm and 5pm.

3pm nothing, 4pm nothing, 5pm, nothing. I called the store, manager, said he call me back with information. No phone call to me, but the neighbors did receive a call from delivery stating they would be there in 30 minutes, that should have been 5:45. That came and went.

Finally at 6:15 they arrived at the neighbors without my freezer in sight. Said it was on another truck. I proceeded to gather my receipt and head to Lowes and cancelling my evening plans. Yes, I had plans because I assumed the freezer would be delivered by 4pm originally.

Fortunately the store employees in Customer Service were very accomidating and sympathetic toward my problem. Unfortunately I had gone online and purchased another freezer from a locally owned store called Nebraska Furniture Mart who will be delivering a freezer with free delivery tomorrow.

I will never purchase another high cost item or product from Lowe's again. My friends and acquaintances will hear about my experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Delivery.