2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In November of 2017, I ordered carpet from Lowes store in Federal Way, Wa. It was installed on January 3, 2018.

There were some problems with the installation and the installers broke two lamps during the installation. The lamps were only two months old and were purchased to go along with the remodeling we were doing. I did not notice the problems until after the installers left because I was reinstalling doors that had to be shortened because of the deeper carpet.

I called about an hour after the carpet installers left to report the problems with the installation and the broken items. I talked with the manager of the store. He said he could look into it. The next day a lady called and had me send over pictures the carpet and the damaged lamps.

That was the last I heard from Lowes. I have tried calling the manager of the store on multiple occasions and left messages and they were not returned.

Unfortunately for Lowes, this carpet install was for only one-third of my house. I have finished the remodel of the house and installed another 1400 square foot of carpet that I ordered from Home Depot instead of Lowes because of these problems.

Review about: Lowes Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: It would be nice to have the lamps replaced but having the carpet installation problems fixed would be nice. Having the company actually care in the first place would have been preferable. .

I didn't like: This purchase of carpet was a nightmare from the beginning.

Comments