611 Woodbury Glassboro Rd, Sewell, NJ 08080

Delivery driver was rude and unwilling to set up fridge on a simple concept. So now waiting for redelivery as I speak.

One would think that we would be first delivery after numerous complaints. But no. Still waiting and had to cancel plans that my wife and kids had planned on my one day off from work. Thanks for being so customer friendly.

Tired of apologies. Action speaks louder then words

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Probably a infirm person who can’t open the fridge door without help. Which is why they pressed the delivery driver to instal for them.

When told that magic word NO, they had a conniption fit. Let me guess the delivery driver was “rude” because they didn’t instal your refrigerator. Well elderly ppl that’s NOT HIS JOB!!!!!

They bring it to your property, YOU have to instal it yourself if you didn’t PAY for a install. I find it highly disturbing that my fellow human beings could be so trashy!!

That's why he is a delivery driver and not an installer. Pretty simple concept to grasp. If you wanted it installed and not just delivered, you should have paid the extra installation fee and Lowe's would have sent an installer.