Altus, Oklahoma

I bought a refrigerator from lowes with an extended warranty. Fridge breaks one month out of warrant, so I call lowes.

Two days later a tech shows up and tell me that it will take them minimum of 3 weeks to fix the fridge and in the meatime i'm just without one. I call lowes back and the lady I dealt with had the nerve to tell me to buy a spare refrigerator! Seriously???

Who the *** has the money to go out and buy a spare buy another warranty from them again, by far the worst experience i've fridge to have just sitting around for when one breaks down. I'll never had in dealing with a warranty company.

Comments

Just go dump the refrigerator in front of Goodwill in the middle of the night, under the cover of darkness.

If the refrigerator quit working one month after the. warranty ended why are you expecting them to do anything at all? After the end of the warranty they have no legal obligation to do anything for you.