Last March I ordered a Honeycombs blinds lowes, and today May 25/2018 two and a half months later I have not received this order in its entirety, there are 7 items and I have only received three, and still do not give me exact date when I am going to receive the rest and they do not want to return my money either, very bad service, I have been in my new house waiting for this order to cover my windows and nothing they do not solve.

Please do not buy with this company, you feel that your money and your time are stolen.

En Marzo pasado yo ordene unas honeycombs blinds Lowes, y hoy Mayo 25/2018 dos meses y medio despues yo no he recibido esta orden en su totalidad, son 7 items y solo he recibido tres, y todavia no me dan fecha exacta de cuando voy a recibir el resto y tampoco quieren regresar mi dinero, muy mal servicio, yo he estado en mi casa nueva esperando esta orden para cubrir mis ventanas y no me solucionan nada.

Por favor no comprar con esta compania, sientes que te roban tu dinero y tu tiempo.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Horrible service.

Comments