118 views

I have and my daughter as well have purchased all of our appliances from Lowe's in Hot Springs, Arkansas. My last purchase was a LG Refrigerator $1,800 plus three year warranty.i waited three weeks for it to be delivered.

Shorty after it was plugged in (I called Lowe's but was directed to services where i finally gave up and the refrigerator was working without sound, so I thought it was fine)it went away so I spent $286. on food and put them in the refrigerator i had less than a week and Saturday afternoon or night it quit working, every thing i had purchased was ruined, then it started working again. I spent four 4 hours today before I finally reached someone to help me. She said they would call me with a time a serviceman would be here.

As we were concluding our conversation the lady told me there May be a Service Charge. Are you kidding?

I am contemplating returning the unit and buying one from some who gives a damn about service and quality merchandise. I am furious that i waited three 3 weeks for it to be delivered, it quits a week later I wasted over two 2 hours trying to reach someone at the store, the most incompetents in one building in Hot Springs Arkansas then after spending another 2 hours on hold and there may be a service charge.i will never shop in your stores again.

User's recommendation: Go to Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Refrigerator Repair.

Lowes Pros: Convenient, Close enough.

Lowes Cons: Answer the phones, Poor customer service on defective products, Poor customer service.

Location: 300 Corner Stone Blvd, Hot Springs, AR 71913