I have enjoyed shopping at Lowe's for years and have spent over $35,000 in their store totally remodeling an entire house ad yard!

I recently hired their professional services to do siding and they sent one person in winter to do the whole thing.

There are so many quality issues I can't even begin, then instead of siding under some windows they put aluminum with NO J Track or something and when a large rain came the kitchen ceiling flooded and caved in!

I have been calling and dealing with their customer service and insurance people and NOT ONE CALL OR EMAIL BACK ever! It's just horrific!

STAY AWAY

Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Siding Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 03.

Comments

I have problems with my siding installation and Lowes has not been any help in correcting the problems. I have sent pictures of siding falling off but Lowes says it is only guarented for a year.

It's been less than four years. So much for Lowes standing behind their products. Hire a local contractor instead.

Lowes will not help you with any problems, even if the installation was not done properly. They don't even do an inspection after the job is done.

h.kitchener

Get a free consult from an attorney with the aim of suing Lowe's. The main lesson from your experience is that people should never have repairs/work like you had done by one of the big box retailers.

They hire who-know-who as contractors for the job and then when problems arise Lowe's blames the contractor and vice-versa. See an attorney.