51 views
Verified Reviewer

5.0

I received an email asking me to fill out a Lowes survey and I could receive a $100. I did and gift and all I had to do to receive it was pay for shipping and handling; which I did through my Visa card.

User's recommendation: Be careful out there, especially senior citizens. If something sound too good to be true, it probably is!!

Comments

#1992164

LOL... that's what you get for being stupid.

One would think a senior citizen who has been on the planet forever and a day wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for this nonsense. Thanks for your stupidity report.

#1991385

I would consider contacting the issuer of your card and request a new account number. Now that you have given your Visa account number to a scammer who now know that your card works you may soon see additional charges showing up on your account.

Companies don't generally hand out $100 gift cards for completing a survey and if they did they sure wouldn't charge you $19 to send it to you. Don't even bother opening e-mails like this.

Lowes Reviews