Ease of Use

The original delivery date was 9/30/18. Today is 10/13/18. That's 14 days. I ordered an electric stove to be delivered to one of our tenants. The order number is 356900168. A stove was delivered and it is damaged and it’s the wrong stove and it’s damaged.

I was working with an Allison yesterday. She contacted someone at store 2378 in Philadelphia. She made arrangements to remove the damaged and incorrect stove and install the correct stove on 1013/18 all in the same day.

This has been an extremely frustrating experience. The level of incompetence is unbelievable. Today I was told for some unknown reason the stove was not put on the truck and there was no plan to pick up the damaged stove. We were called last night to tell us that between 8:30 and 10:30 all this would happen. Nobody seems to know what is going on.

Remember by tomorrow it will be 14 days to get a correct stove delivered and installed. Finally, the delivered the correct stove and it's physically damaged and the connection for the power cord is also damaged.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Nightmare.

I didn't like: Inability to respond.

Comments